Preparing for the Finals

You slowly began to wake up after a long night of drinking and messing around with Midnight. You didn't really know what happened, but you know is, you had one of the best night sleep in your life. You yawned into your pillow and wrapped your arms around it just to stay close to it. You felt two hands run along your body as well, obviously from Midnight. One was in your air, the other slowly moving down your back. You rubbed your head a bit more down into your pillow and yawned again. However, when you close your mouth, you stop midway through and start to suck on something.

Your eyes instantly opened and you shot your head up and saw that your head was on Midnight's breasts. You just starred and not saying anything as you saw Midnight look up at you with a wink. She saw her usual sultry smile and she used her hand and pushed your head back down in between her breasts. She began to rub along your back and hair as you kept your arms wrapped around her.

You slightly shivered a bit when you felt her move down along your spine. She giggled a bit and softly pet your hair again. She slightly pulled you up and looked you in the face, sultry, sexy smile in all.

Midnight: Morning.

(Y/N): Uh...good morning.

Midnight giggled again and kissed you on the mouth for the first time that day. The first kiss of the day was always great in your opinion and you weren't about to complain now. After she broke the kiss, she playfully pushed you back to your original position. Taking in the sights around your head, you realized where you were exactly.

(Y/N): So, what is going on now?

Midnight: Just a nice, relaxing morning is all.

(Y/N): And why is my head between your breasts?

Midnight: Don't know. Your head was then when I woke up. I liked it there. And clearly, you do too.

You gave off an awkward chuckle as you pulled yourself closer to Midnight. You kissed her cheek and looked at her. She kissed back and you both had a little morning back out session with one another. You flipped her around and got her on top of you and she slowly separated from the kiss.

(Y/N): We should probably get back to work.

Midnight: It is Sunday.

(Y/N): True. But we do have exams coming up.

Midnight: One round?

(Y/N): Makeout. That's it. (Quickly glances down) Despite the fact we're both naked. And you look really, REALLY great right now.

Midnight giggled a bit and leaned down and kissed you again. During the kiss, you did feel some tongue in your mouth, but it wasn't something you were opposed to. You kissed back with equal force and pulled yourself away from her and looked into her eyes lovingly.

(Y/N): Now. We should get going.

Midnight: Fine. But I still want to take a shower with you.

(Y/N): Wow. Are you really that horny?

Midnight: Honey. I'm not called the R-rated hero for nothing.

Your eyes widen as you saw Midnight get up and walk into the bathroom. She glanced back and gave you a wink and walked into the bathroom with a sexy walk. You smile and jumped up and followed her inside the bathroom.

After the morning clean up was done, you and Midnight ahead and actually started to do legit work. You guys went over both Class 1-A and 1-B's quirks and footage from the sports festival in order to see how they could be properly tested. So far, most cases were pretty obvious while others you wanted a workaround. Midnight said that Nezu, Aizawa, and Kan would worry about teammates and fights. Still, it was pretty interesting to see and think about. It almost felt like you were a kid again looking through different heroes and how they operate.