The Doctor

The following morning, you were laying on your bed, watching the news as Midnight checked your bandages and changed them for you. She would also stop to watch, just in case of any updates to the case involving the Titans or the breakout of Tartarus. According to news sources, as well as Nezu, bigger named heroes such as Endeavor, Crust, Wash, Kamui Woods, Mt. Lady, and Gang Orca were working closely with police on hunting down most of the escapees. Which left the last two Titans to you guys.

Hawks tried his best to fully interrogate Wolfrum again but he wasn't having it this week. Still, the news was giving you guys good press which was needed in times like these. You sighed as you felt Midnight massage your back muscles a bit. You sighed again as you turned over and looked up at her.

Midnight: Feeling alright?

(Y/N): Slightly. Although I could be better.

Midnight: We all can be better.

Midnight pecked your cheek and got off of the bed. She walked over to a small charging station and unplugged both your metallic arm and cybernetic eye and brought it over to you. She attached your arm, getting the socket in place and making sure everything was in place. She looked at you and tried to judge on how to place your eye in. You sighed and opened your hand to let her know that you would do it. She nodded, albeit reluctantly, and gave you the eye. You took a deep breath and removed the eyepatch you kept on in your sleep. You slowly put the eye in place and let the magnetic chains attach and link into your head.

You got up and stretched a little and turned back to Midnight. You put your hat on and cracked your back a little.

Midnight: So, what could this doctor possibly want?

(Y/N): No idea. I really don't know.

Midnight: Looking at Tartarus' records, it's almost like this guy never existed. The places in which he worked before don't exist. His degrees are legit but schools are so big and most are in the Americas it's impossible to tell.

You groaned as you sat down on your bed. You then snapped your fingers together and smiled.

(Y/N): We tracked the League of Villains to Kamino Ward, right? (Midnight nods) Do we know if they are still there?

Midnight: Most likely not.

(Y/N): But that would be too obvious. So then-

Midnight: They're still there.

(Y/N): Which means so is our doctor.

Midnight smirked with you as you both took off towards Kamino Ward. The only reason you guys got in with no issue was because of your hero licenses. Otherwise, security all across the city was tight. Even the military was called into action to help with clean up and keeping a firm lockdown on the entire area. Still, you guys found ground zero for the whole event, a massive crater where a small pub used to be. You and Midnight nodded at each other before running off to find where the next location could be.

(Y/N): Well...my hunch busted.

Midnight: Maybe not.

(Y/N): Care to share?

Midnight: Trackers. Two major contact points. One was that pub, the other was a destroyed lab about 50 blocks from here.

(Y/N): Well, if it's probable.

Midnight then took off with you giving chase. You threw a diamond in front of her and opened a portal as you both leapt through it to this apparent lab. You guys arrived quickly and decided to have a brief look around. You summoned a dog from a heart card and it began to sniff around.