Finals Part 1

After three more weeks of prep work, finals for the first semester at UA was finally here. Students took exams across the board, ranging from basic classroom exams to full-on practical exams over and over again. And surely enough, Nezu wanted EVERY student to fight off a teacher in some sort of sparring match. Sure, it was a bit much for the first-years, but you were excited to do it with your homeroom students. Especially when these guys were top of the line heroic. And your match was against the top two students at UA and your personal favorites, Mirio Togata and Tamaki Amajiki. Better known as Lemillion and Suneater.

You had started out on a flat plane, so there wasn't much cover. Miriro and Tamaki entered their ready stances as you entered your own.

PA: Team Togata and Amajiki. Practical Exam. Ready?! GO!!

Suneater was the first to attack, manifesting squid arms since he had them for dinner last night. He shot them out to you but you quickly evaded and threw your hat down to knock his newfound hand away and give you and height advantage. In the flip, you noticed that Lemillion had vanished. You knew he had gone under the ground. In any second he would appear from the ground and attack you.

Once you landed, you threw a heart down and summoned some dogs and pointed them to Suneater. The dogs ran forward but Suneater manifested his other hand into a clam shell-like figure and scared the dogs back behind you.

(Y/N): Really? You're dogs of war.

Suneater: Uh, Mr. (L/N)?

(Y/N): Yes, Amajiki?

Suneater: Gotcha.

You cocked an eyebrow and then remembered Lemillion. From the ground, he emerged going in for an uppercut motion. However, you were able to step back and dodge the attack. Once Lemillion was above you, he returned to his more solid-state, you smirked and punched him in the lower stomach before he even had a chance to get a read on you. Lemillion was sent back but not nearly as far as you would like. However, you did not notice Suneater go in for a kick to the back of your head until it was too late.

The kick connected and launched you back to where Lemillion once was. Once you landed, you felt a pain directly on your spin and knew it was Miriro punching you into the air. You flipped around the air and threw two spades, cutting some of their costumes. You used Ace of Spades to spin around and start to cut along their bodies to distract them. You formed another staff with a club card and lunged in to attack.

Lemillion used his quirk to avoid the attack but Suneater obviously not so much. The staff hit him in the head and sent him down to the ground.

Lemillion: Tamaki?!

You swung your staff towards the student's head, getting it to connect and also make him fall to the ground.

(Y/N): Same lesson I once learned. Don't let your emotions cloud you. They could-(you felt squid arms around your leg) Oh, my ego clouded me this time. Good thinking.

Suneater pulled back and tripped you. You reached out and your hat bonked Suneater on the back of your head and went to your hand. You did a handspring and spun up and guided Ace of Spades to connect to both their heads. You called back your hat and flipped over Suneater, catching your hat in the process. You tipped your hat at them and got a fresh staff out from your deck. Suneater ran in to try and fight you with similar manifests as before.

You blocked his clam hand with your staff, spun around, and elbowed him in the stomach and back kicked him. You spun back around but did not see the chicken foot Suneater created and used to grab your face. He pushed you down and flipped forward and threw you back towards the edge of the platform. Once again, Lemillion appeared below you and went in for a punch. However, he was still using his quirk, completely guessing where you were. And you played right into his trap.