Bar Fight

You and Midnight looked up to see various armed goons descend and began to open fire at the civilians currently inside the club. You looked back at Midnight and placed your hat back on your head and offered Midnight a hand up.

(Y/N): That's why we can't get back together for tonight.

Midnight: Good to know our priorities are in order.

Midnight took your hand and you both entered stances, ready to fight. Some of the assailants looked to you and glanced among one another. However, neither of you waited and charged right in. You threw three spades as Midnight ran in with her whip to begin her work. Two of your cards cut into the shoulders of one of the gunmen, taking him out.

Gunman: FIRE!!!

Midnight whipped the gunman in the face, getting him onto the ground. She spun around another and axe kicked them in the back of the neck. You jumped over her and pulled out a 4 of clubs and made it into a sword and slammed the blade down onto the ground. The slam got three of the attackers to back away which allowed for Midnight to punch one in the face and roundhouse kick another. The last one almost attacked her but you used the sword to block the melee attack and send the goon to the ground.

You flipped over Midnight and kicked another attacker in the face before throwing a diamond under one goon, opening a portal and sending them besides you so you could elbow them in the face. Midnight got in-between you and another group of armed robbers. Another henchmen was taken out by some feathers which caused everyone to look up to see Hawks was flying upward. You tipped your hat and he gave you a smirked smile.

You three were about to attack again but one of the goons raised his hand to call off the attack. You slowly stood back with your guard up as did Midnight and Hawks. From the ceiling, a large man descended with a wolf looking mask on his face. He was brandishing a small sword in his hands and he stood between the troops.

(Y/N): (Whispering to Midnight) Our guy I take it?

Midnight: (Whispering to you) No. He's someone different.

Hawks: He's mine. Wolfrum. Born Gureihaundo Sawada of Sawada Clan.

(Y/N): Yakuza. Of course.

Hawks: And weapon dealer of Blood Fist.

Midnight: Excuse me?!

Wolfrum: Oh come now, Hawks. Must you spoil all the fun.

(Y/N): Why are you here?!

Wolfrum: Fine. I'll talk. But you won't like it. (He points his sword to Midnight) I'm here to kill her. See...Blood Fist really doesn't like her or the fact that she's hot...on his trail. So I figured, eh? I got the boys. I got the firepower. Storm the place, burn it to the ground, lurar her out and kill little miss Midnight and boom! I keep my best contract and get to kill a pro in the process.

(Y/N): (To Midnight) Nice to see your fame goes to everyone's head.

Midnight: Now's not the time, Sweetie.

(Y/N): Sweetie?

Hawks: Oh, are you two back together?

(Y/N): I-no! Wait, Hawks? How do you even know that? We broke up like 12 years ago. Wouldn't you only be like, 10 then?

Hawks: Yeah. But I've been a fan for years.

(Y/N): ...Good to know. One of my best friends used to be a fanboy.

Midnight: Can we focus please.

(Y/N): Oh now you want to get serious and-

Wolfrum: Ok! Just shoot her!