Showdown

You and Midnight had hide Dr. Mekanikku to where he would be out of sight. You guys then added some barricades from the debris and broken parts of the building and set them up around the giant hole in the side of the building. You took a deep breath and readied yourself for the coming battle. Midnight glanced over to you and placed a hand on your shoulder, slightly rubbing it. You took another deep breath and turned back to her. You nodded and she smiled at you.

You heard a loud bang as someone entered the area. You and Midnight both looked out and saw Blood Fist slowly moving along the ground. You glanced around just a little, trying to assist the situation. Blood Fist had his mask on, meaning that Midnight's quirk would be useless against him. You nodded at Midnight and began to slowly move around Blood Fist, trying to get to his back and do so quietly. You were able to get to the back left corner and looked down at Blood Fist.

Midnight then sent you a message, confusing you slightly.

Midnight: We need to try. Sometimes reforming a person is better than nothing.

You looked down at Midnight with your eyes wide. What was she doing? What was her plan? What was even happening right now? Blood Fist would and will kill her in any second here and now. Nemuri what the hell was your plan here?!

Midnight stepped out from cover and revealed herself to Blood Fist. The two of them locked eyes for a brief moment, nothing else happening between them. It was just total silence. Midnight didn't move, either did Blood Fist. They just stood there. You took out your deck and looked down again. You readied Ace of Spades and got some of your diamonds ready too. Just to be safe. You took a deep breath and prepared to strike.

Midnight: Iwa. You should have registered as "Insane". The hospital would have given you some help.

Blood Fist: No they wouldn't.

Midnight: You don't know that.

Blood Fist: And you do? You think that some corrupt official would help me. Or that other "heroes" can provide aid. You're a professional. Nothing more. If you can't fathom that understanding, then you are unworthy of my time and energy.

Midnight: Iwa, please! I'm trying to help you. Let me try!

Blood Fist: And I tried to be a hero! To get myself help! None of your cancerous ways do that!

Midnight: Iwa-

Blood Fist: Save it for someone who gives a damn!

Midnight: Very well then.

Midnight nodded and you took action. You threw Ace of Spades down but Blood Fist detected it and dodged it. He also sidestepped the diamond card you threw as a follow up to trip him up. You jumped through and appeared besides him and kicked him in the face. You formed two claws and punched him in the face twice. Blood Fist grabbed your right wrist and stopped your attack. You pointed forward and Ace whizzed by and hit him in the face. Blood Fist stumbled back a little but was able to catch your next punch.

You tried to pull the same move as before but Blood Fist also saw through this and tilted his head, dodging the attack. Blood Fist kicked you in the stomach and then threw you over his shoulder. Blood Fist ran towards you but was stopped when Midnight wrapped her whip around his neck. Blood Fist flexed his neck muscles and snapped the whip clean off and turned around to face her.

Midnight ran up and backflipped kicked Blood Fist's face and then kicked him across the face. Blood Fist spun around only to be met with you jumping up and kicking him in the face twice. He spins back around and Midnight knocks him back once again. You attempt to kick him in the stomach but Blood Fist grabs your kick. You backflip kick Blood Fist, forcing him to turn back to Midnight. Midnight punches Blood Fist in the face and follows up with a roundhouse kick to his face. You threw your hat down and it bounced off and knocked Blood Fist's mask off, making him bleed. Blood Fist wipes the blood away and looks back to the two.

You threw some more spades at him before making a sword for Midnight. Blood Fist rolled forward and grabbed his mask and swiftly put it on and dodged the sword swing. He went in for a kick but your hat hit him in the rear and made him stumble a bit. He spun around and you did a two footed kick to his face, sending him further back. You checked your deck, only four spades left. You looked back at Midnight and she looked at you with concern. You nodded and threw three more.

Blood Fist only let one card hit him in the shoulder, making his wince and grown a little. You took your final card and threw it at Blood Fist's mask. The card was able to get to the top of the mask and ripped it in half. You threw a diamond card underneath Fist and caused him to fall through and right into your hand. You grabbed him and threw him down to the ground and formed another staff.

You used the staff to pin him down to the ground, doing whatever it took to keep him down. At this point, you both were yelling, trying your damnest to keep him down. Midnight then grabbed his face and used her quirk on him, exposing both you and Blood Fist to a mass amounts of gas to knock him out. You grabbed his neck, trying to do whatever it could be to keep him down and suppressed. After yelling for a few more seconds and basically strangling Blood Fist, finally, all the gas sent both you and Fist into unconsciousness.

Midnight got away from you both and she got you off and away from Blood Fist. Not wasting time, Midnight contacted the police and stayed guard around you, Blood Fist, and Dr. Mekanikku. The next thing you knew, you were slowly making up in a hospital bed, little to no sound or otherwise. The door opens and a doctor came in followed by Midnight.

Doctor: Nice to see you're awake my good sir.

(Y/N): Uh, yeah. What just happened?

Doctor: Well, to put it lightly, Ms. or Mrs. I have no idea at this point, gave you a little too much of a dosage of Somnambulist. Now, other than that, you still have a few broken bones plus a few more. Additionally-

(Y/N): I got it, Doc. You can just give me the data in the forms.

The Doctor rolls his eyes and walks out. He nods at Midnight and leaves the room. Midnight looks back at you and walks over to you and sits down. She looks you over and sighs at you.

Midnight: You know, that's what you get sometimes.

(Y/N): Funny. Well?

Midnight: Both of them were arrested. Graviton was placed in an American compound on the other side of the world. Mekanikku was sent to Russia, Siberia to be more precise. He will most likely never be seen again.

(Y/N): Wolfrum? And...Blood Fist?

Midnight: Wolfrum was sent to Tartarus. Without aid from the others, there will be no need to worry about him. And Blood Fist was sent to Torama Correctional Facility. It's a maximum-security compound meant to help the mentally insane. He'll be ok. I hope so at least.

(Y/N): Nemuri, do you think that he was right?

Midnight: I'm not sure. Why do you ask?

(Y/N): If you think about it, it's not too far off from what we do.

Midnight: I'd rather not.

You both felt silent. You sighed again and looked back at her.

(Y/N): Sorry. Just had that idea on my mind.

Midnight: So, is that how you get all the girls to swoon over you?

You chuckled a bit before looking back to your beloved. She smiled back at you before she leaned down and captured your lips in a kiss. You eagerly kissed her back, doing whatever you could to match her force and double it so it looked like you had some semblance of control. Obviously, Midnight had other ideas, not that you were complaining of course. After you broke the kiss, you both stared into each other's eyes with a smile.

(Y/N): Hey.

Midnight: Yeah?

(Y/N): You think Nezu will fire me because I haven't been at work that much in the past few months?

Midnight: That's not true. You've been...uh...

She went to count along her fingers and her eyes widen a bit before she turned back towards you.

Midnight: Maybe?

You both chuckled a little bit before looking back at each other and giving one another a smile.

(Y/N) and Midnight: I love you.