(44) #ClassySavage

JISOO's POV

When I turned around to look in the mirror, I froze. The dress fit perfectly, which was lucky considering there wasn't time for alterations. The stylist did something to my hair, curling it down to my shoulders in a natural wavy form that countered the streamlined look of the dress.

 The stylist did something to my hair, curling it down to my shoulders in a natural wavy form that countered the streamlined look of the dress

"Simple but elegant." Ms. Dara nodded her head like she had designed the dress herself. I had to pick the skirt up to walk, but with heels, it would be perfect.

"I thought I gained weight, good thing it still fits" I turned so I could see the back of the dress. Then Ms. Dara brought over a pair of black high heels in my size. I slipped them on and looked again at the mirror. They were the perfect height. The skirt no longer hung too low, but they weren't so high I couldn't walk.

"Let's go now to the lobby, Princess." Ms. Dara swung the door open and motioned for me to go out first.

Right now, I was at Gwangju for a Charity gala. I chose to sponsor an organization for Child In Need. Since it was near Christmas, I had to visit the place as the head of the organization also invited me to check the place. I wasn't the only sponsor they invited as some of the royalties and ministers from other countries attended today's event. Unfortunately, Jin was having another important meeting back in Seoul so we weren't seeing each other for 2 days now.

We left my room and went to the lobby. Outside, the curtains had been pulled over the large front windows and one fine lady in a suit was waiting in a chair, her notebook in her lap. She looked up and a smile pulled at the corners of her mouth.

"You look stunning, Princess Jisoo"

"Thank you" I smiled at her. I stepped onto the little block in front of the window mirror near me and looked at myself. It was silly, but I suddenly felt royal. I guess that was the magic of a beautiful dress.

A phone beeped and I looked around to see who it belonged to, but no one moved to answer it. The phone beeped again and I looked at Ms. Dara, but she shook her head. I stepped down from the pedestal as I felt my mini bag was vibrating. It was mine so I picked it up. Jin texted me.

J: Are you done?

Before I dressed up, Jin and I were chatting but we needed to break our phone call cause it was time for me to get prepared. I forgot to message him so he texted me first.

ME: Yes. I thought this wouldn't fit. Thank God it did.

Jin: Let me see. Send me a picture.

ME: No.

Jin: Then send me a picture without the dress.