(21) #UnderTheMoonlight

JISOO's POV

After falling into my arms, Jin was brought back to the palace safe and sound. Truthfully speaking, I panicked ten million times when I saw him that moment being unconscious. I wanted him to ask so many questions. What? Why? And how? He should be heading back into the palace the moment he was found but I got confused when I saw him right in front of that door.

"Princess, you need to change. Stop worrying. The Royal Majesties will be here soon." Ms. Dara told me while I was still here sitting on his room, just staring at his loss-of-concious state.

"Okay." I said in hushed tones.

Back in my room, I asked Ms. Dara if she could prepare me a nice bath cause I felt like I was needing it. As expected, she was happy to accept my favor. When the things got all set, I submerged myself into the warm water. I sighed, thinking of everything that has happened to him.

I'd never imagined this was possible. How did I, Kim Jisoo, an average girl who was a number one hater of the Prince, fell for him? Yes, I wasn't denying it. It has been confirmed straightly by me and I was afraid if I fell even more I'll just put myself in danger.

"How did I fall for him?" I muttered while my mind was still blown away.

"Maybe, you two are really meant to be" Ms. Dara said from the back of my bedroom. She didn't knock as she came inside the bathroom.

"Omo, you startled me" moving like a cat seeing like a cucumber, I reacted.

"Sorry Princess. But I just want you to know that everything is possible." she continued as she put another cinnamon bubble bomb into my bathtub.

"Not when he is still in love with his former girlfriend" I countered back, making sure that she really didn't get my point.

"I won't return to the palace. Not until she's with me" she said, right straight into my eyes.

"I don't get you Ms. Dara. What are you saying?" I slowly roused myself, just enough for my body to be covered by the bubbles.

"When Ms. Irene brought him to us, he immediately told us that he was fine. Nothing to worry about. That was when I texted you Princess. He was already inside the car when he told me to text you that you could take your dinner without him. I told him the truth that you're still not in the palace cause you were searching for him. Then I got nervous when I couldn't contact you after I sent you a message, so I told him you were still out there somewhere in the school" she paused, a smile creeped on her face.

"I shouldn't be smiling Princess Jisoo, but how did Prince Jin react made me do it. He was tired, completely tired that time but he didn't hesitate to walk out from us and said those exact words." she opened up, not leaving an important detail from what just happened a while ago.

"Maybe he is still not over with his ex but I could clearly see that you're starting to have a significant role on his life." I followed her eyes and all I could see was sincerity.

"Ms. Dara, I don't know what to say" I was speechless. I don't know what will I react.

"I just wanted you to know that. I'll get going now, Princess Jisoo. If you ever need my help, just call me. I'll just be in my station." just then, she excused herself.

After having a needed bath for myself, some of my maids brought me a meal here in my room. They got me some croissants and apple slices, something light to eat. I wanted to sit and eat slowly, stretching out my time, but one bite was all it took for me to know that food was not my friend tonight.

Perhaps Love (Jinsoo ff)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara