(16) #UnexpectedTomorrow

JISOO's POV

By next day, I promised to myself that I will no longer be affected to him. Whatever he will do, wherever he will be, whoever he will talk to, I wouldn't mind.

I went to school earlier than our time to avoid any communications with him. Maybe, I'll just talk and see him if the King and Queen were around us. That will be my best option, I guess. I flatten myself against the bench near the gym, where I won't be in anyone's sight. Because it was too early, I was the only person here. Thankfully, Ms. Dara left me alone for today. I needed a personal space, more like privacy.

I looked up and start to smile, because even though I've never been here before, I knew exactly where I was. My happy place~ just me and my sketchpad, no palace guards, no personal maids, no palace rules. Just me at my own little world.

"I wish my mornings will always be calm like this" I whispered as I sipped my warm tea which I just bought a while ago before going here.

While I was busy sketching in my paper pad, I noticed that students were now starting to go to their respective rooms. Well, looked like I should also go now. Packing up my things, I wobbled a little as I tried to stand up on my feet.

"I knew that it was you" coming from a voice that I was starting to get familiarize with.

"Oh, hi Jinyoung" I greeted as I saw him walking closer to my direction.

"I have to get closer to make sure it was you. And I am right" he said, waving his left hand.

"I'm going now to our classroom. How about you?" I smiled, thinking that this new friend of mine was really kind and thoughtful.

"Okay then, let's go" walking in parallel, we've decided to go now to our room.

Typical weekdays, we were just doing our own stuff the whole lecture. The sun was out and the light reflecting on our seats which were near the big glass windows made my mood more soothing. When the professor went out for a while, me and my friends were just chatting and laughing. Jinyoung seemed to be get also close now to my girlfriends, and that made me glad.

"I told you I can chew a chip without making any sound" Jen boasted her so-called talent in front of us. When she tried to do it, we all clearly heard the crashing chip inside her mouth.

"Hahahahahahaha! Whatever Jen Kim!" Chaeyoung laughed, her eyes couldn't be seen this time.

"Stop it, will you. You're just embarrassing yourself" Lalice chimed in, her laugh echoed the most.

Jen just showed her uwu face that made us to giggle more. My gaze went to Jinyoung who was happily watching us. He noticed my vision at him so he turned his eyes and flashed his alluring smile at me. For a flicker of seconds, I felt my blood flowed up to my cheeks. With a slight panic, I looked away.

Damn, he's so gorgeous.

JIN's POV

After what happened last night, Jisoo tried to avoid me again. Well, she should be. No one had the guts to fight or much worse, bit me like that. My hand was still in pain from her ungodly deed.

As usual, when I arrived at school, students were already gathered on my way. Good thing, my friends were always ready to accompany me.