(22) #StupidSelf

JISOO's POV

"I'm thinking about you right now"

"Stop!" I yelled as I abruptly got up from my bed.

He was driving me crazy. After that incident, I ran back immediately to my room. Why did he do that? Was his mind still not feeling well? Or he just want to make fun of me? The kiss kept flashing on my mind that made me more difficult to fall asleep.

But I really need to take a long nap cause I still have school tomorrow. I closed my eyes in peace, forcing myself to sleep.

I was so tired from all the thinking I did last night that I slept like a baby. I looked at myself in the mirror and thanked to all the confused thoughts I did my eyebags were dim shot black. They looked so creepy that it looked like I got punch. On top of looking like doomed I also felt like doomed.

For the nth time, I tried to avoid him. I shouldn't be doing this but you can't blame me cause he was messing up my mind. I knew that his heart was still at Irene and I wasn't dumb to not notice it. If I let myself to fall on his trap, I will be screw.

Another school day has passed by as I watched the students walking away from the campus. Avoiding all the distractions, I just focused in my schoolworks to survive this day. As much as I would like to go back to the palace alone, I just couldn't cause Jin was still in class. Obeying the protocol, I waited for him as I took a seat at the nearest bench in the parking lot.

"Ms. Dara, could you bring me some water please?" I called her for a favor and she humbly accepted my request.

"I'll be right back Princess" she replied, leaving me with the two male bodyguards.

If Jin was trying to pull a trick on me, I must pretend that I wasn't affected. He must not know that he was starting to make a huge impact in my heart. Never.

"I don't know what to do" I mumbled to myself as I slightly shook my head.

"Then spill it to me, maybe I can help you" taking the seat beside me, Jinyoung chimed in from out of nowhere.

"Omo. Stop doing that. You're giving me a heart attack" I startled, shifting my gaze at him.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I really notice that you really like to talk to yourself Jisoo" he commented back as he tried to conceal his mocking smile.

"Yea, if you also want to make fun of me then go ahead" I rolled my eyes, trying to avert my eyes away from him.

"Oh no, I'm not making fun of you. Actually, I find it cute. Honestly" Jinyoung said I couldn't miss the tone of his stuttering.

I looked back at him, eye to eye. I scanned his face if he was saying a fact. My eyes were squinting as I examined his expression.

"What?" he asked, slowly touching the back of his head.

"Okay, you're saying the truth. Well, thank you" I shrugged, giving him a small tap on his shoulder.

"Haha! You're really funny"

"Yah Kim Jinyoung!" I yelled at him. I thought he wasn't making fun of me but he said it just now.

"Now, that's the Jisoo I know. You aren't at yourself earlier. Are you okay?" something in his voice struck me. There wasn't a trace of sarcasm.