(25) #TwoPeople

JISOO's POV

This is how I dealt with things from now on: forgive, don't forget but move on. If Jin really wanted my forgiveness then fine. I decided to act normally with him again like nothing happened. Yes, just like that. I wasn't sure if I was trying to help myself get through this or if it was the only way I could handle it.

This morning Jin got off to school earlier than our usual departure time. Ms. Dara told me that he had too many deadline paperworks to submit so he decided to head first. I understand that.

"Princess Jisoo, just call me when you need me" Ms. Dara excused herself after taking me to my classroom. I just singly nodded to her.

"Jisoo!! You're here. Help me with this." Chaeyoung called me as soon as I stepped inside our classroom.

"Sure. What's that?" moving towards to her seat, I questioned out.

"You see, I'm planning to buy a dress online. But I can't choose what color to pick. Help me please?" Chae pleaded, showing her signature aegyo.

"Hmm let's see. Ohh, this one suits you. Color yellow was indeed made for you." I said matter of factly while looking at Chae's phone.

"I told you! Why don't you believe me?" Jen chimed in, rolling her eyes at this blonde friend of mine.

"It's not that I don't believe you, I'm just confirming. You see, the more votes, the better. Thanks Soo!" Chae explained before pinning her eyes again to her phone.

"Yow, Jisoo! Did you give to him already?" Lalice walked closer to me as I put down my bag to my seat.

Remember the paperwork that Lalice helped me few days ago? She helped me to make an essay about the Thailand cultures and stuff. Since Jin had too many weights on him, I asked Lalice for a favor. Luckily she did help me. I should give this to him so he can email this already. I hope this would lessen his tasks.

"Oh my, I forgot. I haven't give to him yet. Maybe later. Thanks for reminding Lalice" I said, reaching for my sweet Lali's friend.

Class started and as the discussion went by, my mind tried to escape from my body. For instance, two of my four teachers today had addressed my name twice in class just for them to get my attention. Luckily, I still answered correctly what they were asking.

Dismissal time and my three friends were off to go. They were going somewhere. I sighed for I missed going out with them after class.

"Jisoo, we'll be heading first. You'll be alright?" Jen asked me concernedly.

"Yes, of course. Enjoy girls. Don't worry about me" I half-heartily smiled.

"I wish you can join us Chichu" Lalice and Chaeyoung said in unison, their faces looked dispirited.

"Next time, I'll try to sneak out" I muttered, making sure that no one heard me except them.

"Next time. Bye! Enjoy weekend!" they waved as they bid me farewell.

After putting my pad and notebook inside my bag, I led myself to the hallway. I don't think Jin will be at the palace after his class so I should give these papers right now. I was on my way to their private room when suddenly,

"Hey Jisoo" someone called out my name. When I turned around, I already expected the person for I was starting to get familiar with his voice.