(20) #SearchingForYou

JISOO's POV

After my unexpected weekends, I returned to my routine but this time, the more lively I could be. Breakfast was as delicious as ever, and I wondered if there would come a time when I wouldn't appreciate these swooning meals.

"Thank you, truly, for these good meals. And this tea, one of the best I've ever tasted" I thanked everyone who were responsible for our dishes everyday.

"Our pleasure, our Princess. Please enjoy the rest of your food" the chef countered back, giving me a gentle bow.

I could feel a warm sense of a good day this morning. Oddly enough, the only person in the room who appeared to be blank was Jin. He didn't touch his food but instead he just stared directly to it with a clear look of concentration on his face. Every once in a while, he paused midthought and seemed to look at his phone and then moved on.

I don't know what was happening to him but I do figured out an intelligent guess why he was not in the good mood today

After our breakfast session, we went to school together for that was included in our marriage protocol. Again, our whole trip was silent. Butler Bang didn't even bother Jin for reminding his schedule for today. I knew we were still not that close but I still wanted to ask him and so I began.

"Are you okay?" I asked, fidgeting my fingers under my MK bag.

He didn't say any words he just sighed and gave me a weak smile. That was better, right? Instead of snobbing or eye-rolling at me. When we arrived at the school, I just waited for him to come out first. And just before he closed the car door, he muttered something.

"Have a good day, Jisoo" and then he departed.

"Ne, you too" obviously, he didn't hear my answer but that was okay.

"Yes Princess Jisoo, is there anything you need?" Butler Bang questioned me when he noticed that I was still inside the car.

"Ah yes, may I know what are his schedules for today Mr. Bang?" with a tone that said it was a request, not a demand, I asked him.

"Oh okay Princess. For a moment please" he said as he unlocked his Ipad, obviously searching for the Prince's agenda for today.

"After class, he needs to submit an online report to the Thailand Embassy. Also he needs to come up a preparation for his upcoming conventional meeting there. What else? He is oblige to review the nation's taxes for these past two months. He also nee-"

"Okay I get it. Thank you Mr. Bang! Have a nice day!" I didn't let him to finish. Just hearing those toxic orders made me already sick.

The whole day, I tried to focus on our activity. I was having a hard time at first, but fortunately I still finished it on time. I ought to consider myself lucky for I had my friends with me. And then suddenly, an idea came up to me.

"Lali!" I called her while she was talking to Jinyoung about something.

"Yes Chichu? You okay?" Her attention shifted to me like she knew I had some concerns within me.

"Could you do me a favor?" I walked into her, determination piped in.

"Go ahead, I'm listening" as expected, of course she will help me.