(39) #SayItAgain

JIN's POV

As the last presentation ended, the Grand Queen held my hand tightly wishing me to enjoy my night. I assured her as I smiled back at her gestures. Then, my eyes wandered again to Jisoo's seat but when I looked at her table, there was no longer a sign of her.

No Jisoo.

My worries came back as she might have misunderstood me again. I was about to stand up and start looking for her, when Namjoon spoke to the mic.

"Keep your eyes on the ball, everyone! Cause there's still one last person who is going to walk here in front and wish our Prince Jin a happy birthday" my friend announced as he was getting the attention of everyone.

Just then, Jisoo climbed onto the stage. There was a microphone on her hand. Intrigued, I've waited for her to say something.

"Thank you Namjoon" she stated. My friend just gave her a courtesy.

"Hi everyone. Since this is my first time to be here in Prince Jin's celebration, allow me to have this opportunity to greet him on his special day"

(A/N: So guys, I want you to play the video on the multimedia section for a better reading and imagination. Let's just imagine it's Jisoo's voice. Afterall, the song expresses her feelings/answer to our Prince 🤫)

Just before the violin tune started, she bowed first to the Grand Queen then she looked at me.

"I wish you happiness all the time. Happy birthday Jin" she said to me then she began to sing.

🎶The thing about love is I never saw it comin'
You kinda crept up and took me by surprise
And now there's a voice inside my heart that's got me wonderin'
Is this true, I wanna hear it one more time
Move in a little closer
Take it to a whisper
Get just a little louder🎶

🎶The thing about love is I never saw it comin'You kinda crept up and took me by surpriseAnd now there's a voice inside my heart that's got me wonderin'Is this true, I wanna hear it one more timeMove in a little closerTake it to a whisperGet just ...

🎶Say it again for me
'Cause I love the way it feels when you are
Tellin' me that I'm
The only one that's on your mind
Say it again for me
It's like the whole world stops to listen
When you tell me you're in love

Say it again 🎶

While listening to her right now, I couldn't help but to ask, "did she hear my confession to her that night?"

🎶The thing about you
Is you know just how to get me
You talk about us like there's no end in sight
The thing about me is that I really wanna let you
Open that door
And walk into my life
Move in a little closer
Take it to a whisper
Get just a little louder