(33) #PerhapsNot

JISOO's POV

It has been two days since Jin left the country, leaving me behind. The King was about to agree, me accompanying his son to Thailand but when Jin used my school schedule as an excuse, the King decided for me just to stay here in Korea. Feeling ripped, I was distressed.

Eventually on the third day of his absence, I pulled myself in. I went back to normal, unbracing all the unnecessary thoughts within me. Another busy day for me as I've trying to finish my portrait for my arts class.

"Jisoo, tteokbokki after class?" Lalice said as she was trying to make it happen, our old times.

"Yah, you know Jisoo can't do that. Stop giving trouble Manoban" Jen strikingly pushed Lalice's shoulder for mentioning the idea.

"What? I just miss Jisoo hanging with us. And besides, Jisoo keeps skipping her meals for almost three days now" the Thai girl pouted.

"You know what that sounds good." the three girls didn't expect what I've just said.

"Omg! You're coming with us!" Chaeyoung suddenly jumped at me, her face looked excited.

"Kim Jisoo, are you sure about that?" Jen looked worried but I just nodded at her.

"Need disguise, I'm on it" placing her hand around my shoulder, Lalice assured me.

I knew that this idea wasn't good but who cares? No one can stop me right now and I deserve to fill my mind some space. I just wanted to stop thinking of him. He didn't reply to my messages, okay fine. So be it.

30 minutes before the dismissal, we opted to cut the class. We need to go to the store without bumping to any students or bodyguards of mine. Even Ms. Dara shouldn't see me or else,

"Come on, let's go!" Chaeyoung whisper-yelled as we were trying to leave the campus unnoticed.

Wearing Chaeyoung's big glasses, Lalice's black bucket hat and Jen's pale pink lipstick, I think that they hid me too well.

We made it to the store without drawing stares from every people we've passed by. I felt relieved.

"I missed this!! Ahhh!!" I yelled in delight as I was enjoying my tteokbokki. Then my friends looked at me, bothered.

"Are you okay Jisoo?" Chae stopped eating her food as she tried to reach my hand.

"What are you saying? Of course I am" trying to ignore the looks on their faces, I continued to eat.

"You're skipping your meals. You only do that when you're lonely."  Jen sighed.

"Girls you're over-reacting." rolling my eyes at them, I maintained to mask the bitter feeling that I was holding.

"You're falling for him and I didn't expect this coming"

I accidentally dropped my chopsticks when I heard Lalice's words. My teeth clenched as I faced the three of them.