(4) #RejectedRequest

JISOO's POV

I muttered under my breath, my eyebrows were creased downwards, creating dents the skin between my eyes and my forehead. After my encounter to the Prince a while ago, all I want to do was just curse the hell out of him.

How dare he accused me for being a stalker of him! Witch please, I will never be.

Surely he noticed my mummy hand which caused by him but he even didn't bother to apologize to me. I thought a Crown Prince should know how to have a proper manner. Looks like the Palace forgot to teach him that part.

When I arrived at our house, I heard no one but just the sound of our fridge machine. I wonder where they are? I was walking up the stairs when I heard my parents talking about something. Their voices sounded so serious. Was this still about that Scary Boss of my father? With the blink of an eye, my thoughts were brought back to my family's hard life.

"How will we tell her this agreement to her?" I overheard my mom asking my dad. Wait, what agreement?

"I don't know but we need to try. If we didn't, we wouldn't know what to do" my father exasperated a long sigh. But just before I barged into their room, my brother called me.

"Ya! Noona! I called you earlier but you didn't pick up my call!" Taetae complained as the looks of aggro was on his face.

"You greatest pabo! How dare you to call me that time! Look what have you done to me!" I ran toward him as I tried to corner him for my scolding.

"Aw! Ouch. Stop it. Why are you so angry if I called you?" he fired back as he received my multiple spank on him.

"Because of you, I got into tro-" but I didn't able to finish my sentence when my parents walked out from their room and called me.

"Jisoo, you're home" my mother said which made me to stop spanking my brother.

"Taehyung, can you please go to your room for a while, we just need to talk to your sister" my father instructed my brother which he immediately obeyed. He surely took that chance to get away from my grip.

"What is it Eomma, Appa?"

"Remember the ring that I've given to you when you were 10 years old?" my father asked. What ring? I can't remember any ring that father gave me years ago.

"What ring?" I asked, confused.

"I told you Appa, we lost it years ago" my mother commented as she frowned her face. What's with that ring? Was that a true gold or something?

"Eomma, what is happening? Is that old hag bothering us again?"

"No sweetie. Not yet at this time." she said.

"So what's with you finding that missing ring?" after the look they threw at each other upon hearing my question, I knew for a moment that they needed to tell me something so private and important.

Was my life written on a book for me to suffer with this situation? I couldn't believe what I heard from my parents just now. Me, becoming a princess? This wasn't a fairytale for me, it was a nightmare. Tell me, I'm just dreaming.

"THIS IS NONSENSE" I screamed in disbelief.

"What century are we in for me to have such old fashioned engagement? How old am I? I'm still in school." I complained as the idea of me, marrying that jerk wasn't still sinking in.