Ch-15, Irritating Bitch

I was so angry at them. They shouldn't be considering her with us, not even for a second but they are still standing there talking to her. I took my bag and was making my way to Mr. Scott with Carrie and Julie. "Kia...calm down, will you?" Julie asked concerned. "They shouldn't be talking to her and her bimbos, but they are considering her or else she wouldn't have been still standing there." I reasoned while Carrie patted my back comfortingly.

We reached Mr. Scott and other teachers and stood there for further instructions.

"Where is your group girls?" Mr. Tyler asked us. "They are over there, they told us to wait here." Carrie informed him and he nodded his head before turning around to others.

Few minutes later, the boys came and stood with us. I didn't speak anything but I searched here and there for Brittney and her friends to know they aren't with us. Jeremy came towards me and told me, "don't worry, she won't be with us." I let out a sigh of relief and smiled softly at him.

"Okay now students, we will be distributing the maps now so stand with your groups." Mr. Scott informed us while handing it to Mr. Hamilton and Mr. Tyler.

We all stood closer to our groups to let the teachers know that we are from one group. I glanced at everyone trying to find where Britt and her bimbos are. I found them standing alone. 'Oh no...now we'll have to take any two of them in. No no no' I thought.

The professors were distributing the maps. I was waiting to see what happens to them, when Mr. Hamilton reached them and asked something, most probably what they are doing without a group. Brittney was telling him something as Mr. Hamilton listened intently nodding his head. He then called Mr. Scott and Mr. Tyler to decide what to do.

We had already gotten our map from Mr. Scott. I was afraid he would tell them to join our group.

After the incident in school, I was sure Lucas won't try anything but Brittney, she would definitely use her chances to put me in trouble and I seriously didn't want any. I just want this trip to end peacefully while laughing and joking around with my friends.

Mr. Scott made his way over here with the bitches and told any two of them to join us. Brittney was the first one to jump saying she will join and then Melisa, leaving Audrey to fetch a group. Carrie and me shared a look as we both hated them.

Audrey got settled with a group of only girls. "So, its settled now. You all start moving towards your destination, we will meet you all there." Mr. Tyler told us and turned towards Mr. Hamilton while all the seniors started finding their ways.

"Aww...look at you Kia, you look like you will explode." She fake cooed. I was in no mood to talk to her. Ignoring her, I turned towards Aiden, "Can we start moving?" He nodded his head and led the way.

~~~~~~~~

We were walking in between trees, it was a little tricky walking on rocks but thrilling at the same time. I was walking with Daniel and Jeremy. Carrie was with Blake, Julie was with Jake and Aiden was leading the way with Brittney and Melissa sticking to him. I was far away from those two.

"Aiden, let's take a rest, I am tired." Brittney told Aiden in a whiney voice while we cringed at her high pitch. He looked over to us as if asking if we agree. "Even I'm tired" Melissa said.

"How are you soo tired? Its only been twenty minutes here." Carrie asked them. "We don't know, but we are tired" Melissa said and Everyone sighed.

I could still walk for half and hour more but didn't say anything, rather I just leant myself on the tree. Aiden looked at each one of us. Everyone agreed reluctantly, then he looked at me and I shrugged. I did not feel like talking. Even if I say something, it won't change anything. They would still rest.