Ch-14, The Trip

It was the day of the trip. I was beyond excited, my bags were packed and I was thirty minutes earlier than usual.

After the incident with Lucas, I became a little close to Aiden. He was less annoying now and I was starting to like roaming with him. My friends were worried for me so, the next day of incident I was bombarded with questions which I replied to though it was still a sore subject for me.

Back to present

I took a long shower and wore a black skinny jeans which had two pocket zips going diagonally down on both my sides and a semi sleeved cream top that had beautiful black lace in the pattern of rose that covered the upper half of the top while the bottom flared out near my torso. I applied mascara, chapstick and tied my hair in a pony. I checked myself in the mirror and sprint downstairs to have breakfast.

"Good Morning mommy!" I greeted with a wide smile. She replied back and kissed my cheeks before placing my breakfast on the dining table. I sat down to eat my breakfast. "Mommy, how's dad working?" I asked her a little worried. She sat beside me and told me that he has found a way but he still needs to do a lot of preparations before acting on it. I nodded my head and told her to inform dad that I'll miss him.

"Won't you miss me?" She fake gasped. "I'll miss both of you." I told her and laughed. After eating, I got my bags and got ready to leave. "Bye mommy, take care of dad and yourself. Love you." I called out. "Sure, take care of yourself. Love you too." I gave her a final kiss and a goodbye and made my way to school.

As I reached the school premises, I saw all the seniors waiting outside for the instructions while chatting with their friends. I looked around in hope of finding my friends when I spotted Brittney and her bimbos showing of their boobs and butts through their little clothing. I gagged at that and continued finding my friend.

'Ah! Finally I saw them' I thought and made my way tp them. "Hi!" I chirped showing how excited I was, "hey!" Everyone greeted while Carrie and Julie hugged me squealing while I laughed.

While we were all talking and laughing, I caught the eye of Lucas, I have not seen him after the incident, he had a swollen cheek with bluish-red bruise on his eyes but it didn't help the way he was glaring at me causing me to hide behind Aiden.

Aiden noticed this and followed my gaze. He glared at him making him look somewhere else and Aiden rounded his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and smiled lightly and he nodded his head before continuing his talk.

~~~~~~

We were now on the bus riding to our destination. People were singing, dancing and enjoying their ride.

After two hours, we stopped at a restaurant for lunch since it would take few more hours to reach Yosemite. I sat with my friends, the boys were talking about football. While we were fangirling about BTS.

We were squealing causing the boys to stop there discussion and watch us while we were so lost in BTS funny videos.

"Oh god, stop drooling over them when you can see much handsome people here." Jake commented pointing at himself and the boys. We snorted at that.

"Have you ever seen them they are sooo handsome" Julie said dreamily while showing the screen to them.

"Oh...shut up Julie, they all look like gays" Jeremy said making us all gasp at him and glare angrily. "What did you say? Don't you say something like that again. They are so hot, their body is worth watching. Don't you ever try to compare yourself with them cause you'll lose pathetically" Carrie sneered in anger.

"Hey! You are my girl, you can only drool over me and my body no one else got it?" Blake commented while we all laughed and Carrie fake glared at him.

"Sorry Blake, but it's difficult for all of us to stop drooling over them. They are the most handsome guys I've ever seen. More than all of you" I told them.

"Even more than me?" Aiden asked with a smirk. "Yes, more than all of you includes you too dummy." I said pointing my finger at him. He feigned mock hurt and touched his heart while we girls snickered.

We ate our lunch and continued our journey to Yosemite . We were all tired so mostly everyone in the bus dozed off.

~~~~~~~

We reached our destination around 5p.m. We took our bags and stepped out of the bus. We walked a little but came to an abrupt stop on seeing the view.

The place was beautiful. I was in awe, I could see big mountains from where I was standing. I could hear the sound of water running somewhere.

(Yosemite overall view is given above. It's a bit long but its worth the time. Check it out)

Mr. Scott called us over and made s stand in a circle. "We have reached our destination. Before we move on with our trip, you have to follow some rules here.
1. You are not to litter this place.
2. Behave as seniors instead of rowdies.
3. We'll be giving you maps for your guidance so, keep it always with you and don't lose it.
4. We have given certain boundaries which are not to be crossed. It is for our safety and I warn you, if anyone dares to cross the boundary you'll be in trouble.
5. We have our days scheduled so stick to it.

Do you get it?" Mr. Scott asked in a stern voice while we nodded our head and shouted a yes sir.

"Also, since we have limited maps, which is why we will be forming a group of five with each group containing ten students. I want all of you to enjoy your trip so, I'll let you choose your mates" Mr. Scott told us.

Everyone started moving here and there trying to fit in. We already had eight people in our friends group so we need two more. "We are already eight. Is it necessary to fit ten, can't we make a team of eight?" Carrie whined.

"Baby stop whining or else I'll not be able to control myself" Blake said making her blush whiles Daniel and Jeremy gagged. I laughed at them, "you guys are soo adorable. I'm happy that you found each other" I said smiling.
"You girls are all like this" Aiden stated. "Do you have a problem?" I asked glaring. "What if I say I do?" He stared at me. I glared at his chocolate brown eyes, but got lost in them, he snaps his fingers in front of my face. "Huh?" I look at him embarrassed that he caught me staring, but didn't show it rather I just changed the topic, "okay, now- I was cut off by a high pitched voice which I remember too easily.

"Aiden, do you mind us joining?" She asked in a sluttery voice which made all of us gag. She noticed it and made a bitchy face before returning her attention to Aiden. "Yes, we mind. So its better if you move on with your friends" I said in disgust.

"Oh...but I never asked you Kia" she said in a sickly sweet voice. "So, you should have asked me, ask us, rather than asking only him in particular, also don't you dare call me like that with your ugly mouth" I snapped at her.

"Kia cool down. You'll gain attention" Carrie told me. "You want me to cool down after what she did to me?... Never. Also she won't be with us" with that I started walking towards my luggage near the bus. Carrie and Julie followed behind me while the boys decided what to do with the bitches.

_________________________

What do you think, will Brittney join them? Will Kiara allow her to?
Comment your thoughts.

Keep voting while reading....it means a lot.
Luv u guys😍