Chapter-36, The Plan (Part-1)

~~~Brittney's P.O.V ~~~

Buzz....

Buzz....

I am woken up by the buzzing of my phone. Gosh! These people can't let me sleep during vacations. I checked the caller id to see Melissa calling me. Why am I not surprised? She and Audrey have been on cloud nine since I allowed them to join me, so naive. They think so highly of themselves. Hahaha!

It will be really fun to burst their little bubble one day, but for now I'll have to bear them.

Buzz...

Buzz...

"Damn! Fine," I groan as I pick the call.

"Hello Mel! What is it you want so early in the morning?" I ask her very annoyed. My beauty sleep is more precious than listening to her, and even then I picked the call. It is more than what she deserves.

"Sorry Britt for waking you up but we wanted to tell you something you will definitely like." Melissa giggled and I heard another giggle, guess who? Audrey. She said it as if she was sure I'd like it.

"What is it?" I ask, least interested.

"We are at the beach getting a tan, and Aiden is here too." Audrey said and I got up from my bed in a flash. Aiden has been the hardest to get, only because of that wench; Kiara. The only boy I feel something for is taken away from me.

"Is he alone?" I ask as I go to my bathroom to get ready.

"He is with his whole group of friends, but I think you wearing a bikini will still distract him," Melissa said and I smirked.

"Is that bitch; Kiara there too?" I ask them.

"Um...she is here, but I'm sure she can't beat your hotness," Audrey tells me after a long silence. Why does that wench have to stick to him every time? Can't she leave him alone? Ugh!

"I'll reach there in a few minutes. Don't lose sight of them." I tell them before keeping my phone on charge and choosing an outfit. After throwing all the clothes from my closet to the bed, I finally got a perfect outfit to lure Aiden in. It is a hot pink coloured two piece bikini which reveals a lot of my assets. I wore short shorts and a crop top over the bikini before making my way to the beach. Parking my car; I get out and shut the door and search for Melissa and Audrey.

Removing the shorts and crop top from my body, I'm left in my bikini. I quickly went to Melissa and Audrey and they complimented me on my choice; I welcomed it with a smirk. Now, it's time to impress Aiden.

I was glaring at how that wench had her hands around his neck, they were laughing at something Blake said, and being all lovey dovey... Ugh!

They were still laughing when I saw a girl and a boy approaching them. Kiara's face changed into anger as she saw them... this is gonna be juicy. I smirked, paying close attention to them. It seemed as if they had some feud with Kiara.

"What is happening there?" Melissa asked as if she can't see they are arguing over something.

~~~Kiara's P.O.V~~~

I was having fun; laughing at Blake's stupidity when the people I dislike seeing came into my view; Lily and Jonah. My mood was ruined the moment I saw them and Aiden sensed it because he asked me if I'm okay, but I was too busy looking at them; even though I talked to them, seeing them after almost a year brought back the old memories that I want to forget. Aiden dragged his eyes to where I'm looking and looked back at me in confusion.

"Kiara" Lily called me, gaining others' attention. Everyone looked between me and her.

"Kiara" Jonah said this time and both straightaway hugged me tightly. It was so hard for me to control my emotions; my hands were twitching to hug them back but I knew I had to stop. When they realized I'm not going to return the hug, they moved back from me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked them.

"I mentioned it to you during our last call. Don't you remember?" Lily said, and my mind went towards the conversation we had that day.

"Yeah, but that's not what I meant. You can go anywhere you want, but why are you here on the beach talking to me?" I asked her and she looked down.

"I told you that day. We don't know anyone here except you," she mumbled.

"And I told you that I don't care. You think after avoiding me, hurting me, using me, and taking our friendship as a joke; I'll let you use me again?" I asked them incredulously.

"We told you we are truly sorry for avoiding you." Jonah said this time.

"You think I'll believe you both? I have enough proof to say that you are faking it. If you both considered me your friend, you'd still have our posts on Instagram which are deleted by you both and now have a new friend to fill my space."

"Or was it me who came in between your friendship? I clearly remember the caption you wrote 'finally reunited with my true friend'" I said while making inverted commas with my fingers.

"I-It wa-was just be-because she wanted m-me to and I couldn't deny her" Lily stuttered out. She definitely made this on her own.

"And I believe you. You don't deserve to be forgiven, also I don't want you both as my friends now. I can't believe I used to call you my best friends and share all of my problems with you. I'll really have to applaud for your acting. The affection you showed was all fake and I don't have to tolerate this. I have real friends around me now and I'm literally blessed to have them." I told them sternly as Aiden hugged me from behind. I leaned into him because I really needed one.

"This was not good Kiara. You didn't have to humiliate us in front of these people and make a show of it." Jonah told me as if he is disappointed in my behaviour. Does he even have the right to think like that? Hell no! Not after what he did along with Lily

"Hey! You came here and spoiled our fun," Carrie said, coming forward. I looked at her with a small smile and she returned it.

"Oh! I'm extremely sorry, I didn't think she was capable of having fun. My bad" Lily sighed mockingly after replying. I can't believe it, I fell for their facade. Jonah was looking down; maybe guilty but I don't think I can figure it out. It can be his facade for all I know.

"Well I am capable, not that I have to prove it to you because you won't get it after all your way of fun is betraying people and seeing them hurt." I spat at her. I saw shock on her face before it turned into anger, rage.

"How dare you?" She lunged at me, but before she could touch me, Aiden pulled me behind him and at the same time Jonah held her tightly, stopping her.

"Don't waste your time on her, Lily. It's useless to even fight with her. We have done so much without her and we will continue to do so with our current friends. We don't need her. Remember; we only needed her for a few years and now it's over. We have reunited with our friends and are very happy. Anyways, she couldn't have done anything except being a goody for shoes." Jonah said this to calm Lily down.

I looked at them with a little bit of hurt, because mostly I felt anger; anger at them for playing me this way; anger at me for being so naive enough to befriend them. Jonah dragged her away from me and I can't be more grateful for it.

"You okay?" Everyone asked, their eyes filled with concern for me. I don't know how I became so lucky and privileged to be friends with them, but I'm glad to be considered a true friend by them.

I just nodded my head and snuggled into Aiden's warmth as Carrie patted my arm soothingly. Jake kept on saying how 'I kicked their asses verbally' making all of us laugh. He was the next comedian in our group after Dan and Jer.

_________________________________

This is not the end of this chapter... next chapter will be part 2 of The Plan. This chapter started with Brittney's P.O.V, so it's only fair that I complete it.

Any guesses why this chapter is named 'The Plan'? If you know then who is plotting the plan and who is gonna be the victim?? Comment and tell.

Love ya🖐🏾💞