Ch-21, Playing Cupid

Carrie's P.O.V~~~

I took a hold of Julie's hand and we together followed Aiden who was dragging Kia with him. I wanted to hear Kia's reason for taking his picture while he was asleep, and to also check that he won't hurt her cause he was very angry and embarrassed of that picture.

I watched him take her to his- I mean their tent and I followed with Julie behind just as excited as me. We both stood outside the tent waiting for them to speak.

The silence was broken when Kia apologized Aiden.

"Do you know how embarrassing it is for me?" He questioned. "Why would you do that?" It was Aiden questioning her.

"Um...you looked cute like that so...I thought...of taking a picture of it to show them how cute you were in reality" Kia mumbled and we giggled at her response. Oh Kia!

We could not hear Aiden's response clearly as that time few people were walking past us laughing loudly making it hard for us to hear. But we heard him say something like he was not cute and not to call him that.

"but you were really looking cute...see this...how are you not cute in it?"
Kia stated and I sneaked in a little to see her showing him the screen and him snatching the phone blushing a deep shade of red making me laugh a little but thankfully Kia laughed at the same time so my laugh got drowned. It was hard for us to stop ourselves and Julie was bursting from inside. She waved her hand showing she can't handle it anymore but still stayed to see the whole scene.

They mostly argued about Aiden was being cute and it was hilarious. Me and Julie were trying so hard to contain our laughs but was getting tough for us as the fight progressed between them. I have never seen such a cute and funny fight. Only they are capable of it. Hehehe!

Towards the end of their argument Kia came out pouting and making her way back and Aiden followed with a smug smile on having received her phone. I pulled Julie out of their site and hid waiting for them to go.

They were so cute arguing. Kia was a perfect match for Aiden. Suddenly, a thought came to me.
"Julie, don't you think they are cute together?" I asked her.

"Yeah they are but where are you going with this?" She eyed me suspiciously.

"Oh simple, I want them to be together. Kia is the only one single and Aiden is the same." I told her and she nodded.

"Yeah mee too...but what can we do? It depends on them." Julie said to which I tutted.

"Don't you worry when I am here. I have an excellent plan to bring them together" I informed her.

"Really? What is it?" She asked getting all excited about it.

"Well...the plan is to persuade Mr. Scott to send us all for picking logs for bon fire." I told her grinning.

"But how is that possible? You know the professors won't allow us to do so after the incident with Kia that took place" Julie voiced her thoughts and I grinned.

"Don't you worry Jules, just be with me while I have a chat with the professors" I said acting all serious and she laughed at that.

"Okay...I'll come with you but I won't say a word to him. Even if the professors allow us to, how can you be so sure that Kia and Aiden will end up together after this plan cause they are always bickering" Julie stated and I shook my head.

"Haven't you ever noticed how Aiden cares for her more than anyone and let's not forget the blush that creeps up to Kia's face when Aiden compliments or tease her. They have feelings for each other deep inside but they don't show it so, it's our job to dig out their feelings for each other." I explained her and she nodded.