Ch-10, Beyond Pissed

I wake up in the morning to find myself lying with my face pressed to my notebook instead of pillow.

I get ready for school as usual, eat my breakfast and sprint off to school after bidding my parents a goodbye.

I reached school in time and went to my lockers to find Carrie and Blake kissing while the others gagging or laughing. I made my way over there.

"Hey guys!" I call out to them. They all greet me too and we started chatting. When suddenly Brittney came with her bimbos and starts leaning on Aiden keeping her hand on his chest.

I found this as an opportunity to find the truth but he again disappointed me by removing her hand from his chest, while Britt giggled thinking he doesn't want it in public.

Others were standing there in disgust as Britt and her bimbos were trying to seduce our friends. When Melissa started flirting with Blake, Carrie lost her control and pushed her making her stumble a few steps back.

"Keep your hands to yourself slut." Carrie yelled with rage while Blake tried to calm her down. "What did you call me? Slut? How dare you?" Melissa rose her hands to slap Carrie but I stopped her hand mid-way. By now there were students standing in the corridor watching the show.

"Keep your hands to yourself missy, do you understand?" This made Britt angry, "hey newbie, stay in your limits" she spat. "Sorry Brittney, I seem to have forgotten my limits, mind teaching me?" I retort back to which some snickered. She was gonna say something but the bell cut her off.

"It isn't over newbie" saying this she left with her bimbos. I sighed and bid bye to my friends and made my way to my first class.

We were in the cafetaria eating our lunch and chatting. "Didn't know you had the courage to fight her," Julie said smirking towards Carrie.

"What? Melissa was climbing over my boyfriend and you thought I'd stand there and watch?" She asked to which Blake commented, "aww...Carrie, I'm honored to know you do so much for your boyfriend." We laughed at this as Carrie blushed and hit his shoulder playfully.

"How can we forget what Kia did?" Carrie asked everybody. "Yeah, it was awesome" Daniel commented. "What? I didn't do anything. I would not let her hurt my friend, now would I?" I asked to which Julie and Carrie cooed while I laughed.

Suddenly their laughter died and started looking at each others faces. "What happened? Why quiet all of a sudden?" I asked. I felt something wrong, I looked at them again and they were looking at something over my shoulder.

I turned around but was met with something cold going down my body. I stood up and came face to face with Britt and her bimbos who were smirking while the others were laughing.

I was beyond pissed at the stunt Brittney performed so, I picked up a ketchup bottle from the table and squeezed it over her. She shrieked, "you bitch, how dare you?" She wiped her eyes. By now the people in the cafetaria had stopped what they were doing.

"Really? You wanna ask me that question...so let me tell you, I'm not gonna run to the toilet crying that you ruined my outfit or whatever shit. Do you get that?" I yelled at her.

Someone must have told the principal because soon we heard a voice shouting, "what is going on here? You two meet me in my office...Now, and I want the cafetaria empty, go to your classes." Guess, it was the principal himself.

*I'm screwed*

I walked to the principal's office, Brittney following behind.

Soon we were seated in the office with our principal Mr. Mead in his seat looking at us disappointed.
"Ms. Jones, I didn't expect this from a newbie. Do you have an explanation Ms.?" Mr. Mead asked me.

"Sir, I'm sorry for my behavior but I didn't do it intentionally. Me and my friends were sitting in the cafetaria when she poured cold water on me. I was angry at her for doing that to me without a reason so, I just... sorry sir." I really felt bad now, but it was not my fault, I didn't plan it or else I would've avoided coming here.

"Well....what about you Ms. Steven? Do you have anything else to say or do you accept your mistake?" He asks Brittney.

"I agree that I poured water on her but it was because she was becoming a bitch in the morning."
She glares at me. "Language Ms. Steven, you cannot speak like that in the school premises, may I remind you" Mr. Mead stated sternly.

"Sorry sir" Brittney mumbled.
"So, what about morning?" Mr. Mead asked eyeing both of us.
"Ms. Steven, will you elaborate?" he asked to which she didn't reply cause she knew she was wrong.

Ms. Jones, will you tell me what happened in the morning?" He asked me to which I looked at Brittney for a moment before explaining to him what happened in the morning.

"Is it all ?" He asked in a stern voice to which I nodded. "If this is all....Ms. Jones you will get a one day detention while Ms. Steven you will have detention for a whole week. Am I clear to both of you?" We nod our head as a response.

"So both of you may leave" he gestured towards the door and we left his office. "You escaped this time but don't think its over." Brittney tries to threaten me outside his office. *keyword being tried*

"Should I be scared?" I mocked her to which she glared and walked off. I also went to my next class in the hope of finishing detention early.

After classes, I was going to the detention room when I spot Carrie and the group. Carrie spotted me and came to me, "hey! What did Mr. Mead say?" She asked. "He gave me a detention for today and Brittney for a week, cause all the arguments were against her except the ketchup thing" I said.

"You were seriously awesome there you know? I'm telling you I've never seen anyone fight her back." Daniel commented, "yeah, but Kia you'll have to be careful, she won't let the matter go," Julie said with concern.

I smiled and replied, "don't worry, I'll take care of myself" she nodded in reply. "Okay then...bye guys, detention room is calling me." I waved at them and skip to detention.

I somehow managed to sit there for an hour and now I'm at my house. Mom got the call from school and she was in rage when I came home. But it changed when I told her the reason.

Now, I'm in my room doing homework. Ugh! How much I hate homework. I managed to finish my work in one hour and was feeling very tired.

I changed into my pg's and got ready to sleep a dreamful night hopefully.

______________________________
 Please support me further guys, if you enjoy my story.

  VOTE! SHARE! COMMENT!