Ch-30, Stupidly Engrossed

It has been two days since my date with Aiden, and it's Friday today. The whole school has been talking about the party which will be held today and here I am still lost in thoughts of my best date ever, well... it was my first date but still the best. I can't seem to think anything except this for the last two days.

The first thing I did after waking up the next day was conference calling Carrie and Jules, they were upset that I didn't tell them about my date but still they were happy, and were squealing when I finished telling about it. Carrie even went as far as to comment how Blake should learn how to be romantic from Aiden, which obviously made me blush. I'm blushing a lot nowadays, and it's all because of Aiden.

I was still in my thoughts so when the bell rang, I quickly got into my history class which I have with Aiden. He was sitting on the last seat with his legs on top of the  seat beside him. Probably, that seat is for you. My conscience said, and I blushed again. AIDEN!! What have you done to me? I thought as I stood in front of the class. 

"Kia, here." Aiden practically shouted, earning glances from the whole class from him to me. I lowered my head as I hate attention and reached to where he was sitting. 

"Hey! You didn't have to shout, now the whole class is looking at us." I told him as I sat down on my seat.

"So what? Let them look, who cares, besides we are not doing something illegal" He said before kissing me on my cheek. I looked around and was glad to find that no one saw. Soon Mrs. Dakota came and started teaching, and I was again lost in my own thought for the whole lecture that I didn't hear the bell, and Aiden had to shook me to get me back on earth.

"What happened? You zoned out during the whole lecture." Aiden asked and I shook my head mumbling a 'nothing'. How was I suppose to tell him that I was thinking of him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school was boring today as everyone was talking about the party, and I was zoned out most of the time which reminds me, I'll have to stop zoning out before I make it obvious.  

I sit on my couch and wait for Aiden as he said he will come to be with me while my friends go and party. I was still waiting when I get a notification on my phone; which came from Carrie. I look at it to find that Carrie sent me some pictures of her and Jules asking me how they look. I send her a thumbs up emoji and text her, that they look amazing. She replied back immediately with a heart emoji. I smiled at it and then switched my phone off as I heard the doorbell ring, opening the door I let him come in before closing the door. 

"Finally, you are here," I say sighing in relief because I was excited to spend a night with him binge watching movies and cuddling. He settled himself on the couch while I went to the kitchen and took a bowl filled with popcorn, some chips, and a can of diet coke for both of us. 

"You could've helped me." I stated as I managed to bring all the items and place it on the table in front of the couch and he gives me a sheepish smile saying he was feeling lazy and I sigh. After settling down beside him we start with Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone. Now don't judge me but I'm obsessed with Harry Potter series. Aiden groans at first, but then watches with interest. I think he secretly likes the series because he was muttering in between the movie how he wanted to strangle The Durselys for treating Harry the way they were, and how he wished to go to Hogwarts, which I agree cause even I want to go to Hogwarts.

When the sixth series of Harry Potter rolled in, I started feeling sick to my stomach, I was completely fine; cuddling with Aiden, but suddenly it started paining and I tried to hide my pain so that Aiden won't find out cause I don't want to ruin his mood; he was enjoying the a little movie too much than I expected him to. It must have to be something I ate or drank as my periods are still a long way to come. I rub my stomach discreetly, but to no avail. I know it was a futile attempt, but still thought of trying it. When I couldn't bear the pain anymore, I get up from the couch, and he raises his eyebrows when he sees me.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I tell him to which he nods his head. I scurry to my room and check for any sign of periods cause sometimes, it surprises me by starting on random dates, but no it's not the case. I think of a way to get rid of this pain but doesn't come up with any. Where does my mind go when in need? I groan as I think. Aiden will come here in search of me if I don't go down soon; should I tell him? But I don't want to trouble him with my problems, he always finds a way to get into my problems but he never tells me his, and I never ask which is wrong on my side; I'll have to take out time for him. Later, I decide to tell him about my stomach ache and make my way downstairs.

"Aiden, could we just end it here? I don't feel good." I pleaded him with my eyes.

"What happened Kia?" He asked, and I can see the concern in his eyes. It always make me feel bad that he have to be with me at a moment when something's wrong with me or my family. Why can't we have a decent moment with each other? Just why?

"It is just that, I- my stomach is aching and I can't seem to get rid of the pain." I tell him while trying to sit near him cautiously without hurting my stomach.

"Is it the time of the month?" He asks and I turn red, it's not everyday that boys ask me if I'm on my periods, but shake my head as an answer.  

He looks confused for a second and then asks, "Is it what you ate?" 

I shrug at his question cause I really don't know; he switches off the television and take me to my room; laying me on my bed. He goes out of the room before I had a chance to call out to him.

A Few Moments Later...

Aiden came back with a bowl of tomato soup and an empty packet of chips? I eye the packet weirdly and he sees it cause he keep the soup aside and sits on the edge of the bed before opening his mouth, "look at the expiry date, you have been eating expired food of course your stomach will ache." I snatch the packet from him and check for myself and when I see he is right, my eyes bulge out.

"How many packets of chips did you eat?" He asks and I sheepishly show the number with my fingers while chuckling nervously.

"You ate three large packets? No wonder your stomach is aching." He looks at me with wide eyes and  I look at my hands sheepishly.

"I got too engrossed."  I said looking down onto my hand. Even I was a little shocked that I ate three packets that also large ones. Damn!

"It's okay, drink this and sleep. Hopefully, your stomach ache will disappear by the morning." He told me and I nodded my head taking the soup from his hands.
I slept as soon as I finished the soup with his lips on my forehead the last thing on my mind.

____________________

How was the chapter??
I really need to work on my plot, I know but keep supporting me guys, it will really encourage me to write more.

💞💞