Epilogue- Marriage

3 years later...

"Aiden! we're gonna be late if you don't come down now." I shouted as I checked the time on the clock hung on the wall.

"I'm ready! I'm ready!" he says while running down the stairs with one shoe on and the other in his hand.

"Damn! You take more time to get ready than girls do." I tell him and he scoffs mumbling something to himself.

I quickly lock the door once Aiden goes out to start the car engine. I sit in the car and we make our way to our destination.

~~~~

I quickly find where Carrie's room is and get in to help her with the dress.

"So...how does it feel to finally get married?" I ask Carrie as Jules retouch Carrie's make-up.

"I'm so excited to start a new life with Blake, but I'm nervous. I don't want to mess this up. Today should be a perfect day for us."

"Everything will go smoothly. You just have to look pretty and get ready to be Mrs. Walter." I tell her and Jules nods. Yes! you heard right. Carrie is getting married to Blake. They had been inseparable since the school days just like Aiden and me. They had their fights in between but always made up since they couldn't miss seeing each other for more than an hour.

Blake proposed to Carrie in front of all our classmates at a party, celebrating the last day of college. Carrie cried a lot that day because Blake faked an argument with her that day and didn't talk to her the whole day until he proposed. It was rather amusing to watch both Blake and Carrie control their urge to be in each other's arms the whole day.

Julie missed it because she and Jake went to different university. Well Jake was gonna be with us but since our university didn't provide what Jules wanted, she had to get admission into another one and Jake being whipped, he joined there too since it was his second preference after our college.

"And no crying missy. If you ruin your make-up now, I'll whoop your ass." Jules says breaking me out of my thoughts and cracking us up.

A knock interrupts our laughter. Jules opens the door to find Mr. Williams aka Carrie's dad.

"It's time. Is my daughter ready to go to her new home?" Mr. Williams asks as Carrie walks up to him with tears glistening in her eyes.

"Yes dad. I'm ready as long as you and mom are with me." Carrie says and Mr. Williams laughs a little with unshed tears in his eyes.

"We are always there with you until the day we die. Now, let's not let the boy wait in the altar any longer, or else he'll think you left him." Mr. Williams says and we laugh.

"I dare you to shed a single tear Carrie" Jules warns her and Carrie laughs while shaking her head as to tell us that she won't cry.

Soon Carrie is standing next to Blake and repeating the vows said by the priest. Aiden being the best man, he's standing on the side of Blake and I'm standing on the opposite side as I'm the bridesmaid.

I look over at him to see him looking at me and when he catches my sight, he points me towards Carrie and Blake with his eyes and then points at me and him with his finger. I immediately understand what he means and blush and look away.

After the vows are said, the priest announces the couple to seal this marriage through the kiss and we applaud once they lock lips for a small but passionate kiss.

Carrie has a wide smile on her face and Blake mirrored her smile. They walked down the few stairs together and we threw rose petals at them as they walked ahead.