When you come out as (your sexuality) to them

This scenario and the next one will be the only chapters that focus on LGBTQ I do, so please don't request them.

Requested by: Cute798

Connor:

He's very good at picking up clues, so he immediately knew what your sexuality was. When you told him, he gave you a smile and told you he already knew before he told you all the ways he figured it out.

Hank:

When you told him what your sexuality is, he frowned, asking what's with people and all these weird names for sexualities. When you asked him how he feels about it, he shrugged and said he's fine with it, it's your decision, not his.

Kara:

She didn't mind, she was supportive, assuring you there was no need to keep it hidden for so long because this is who you are and she loves you. For your birthday, she got you a flag of your sexuality.

Markus:

He noticed you looked nervous and scared so he worriedly asked you if you are okay. When you told him you have something to tell him, he went serious and nod. When you told him what sexuality you are and you hope it doesn't ruin the relationship, he gave you a smile and assured you it does not ruin the relationship at all and he doesn't mind and will support you.