When you ask them about android anatomy

IMPORTANT: Tik Tok has a new fucked up trend, like they usually do, this time they will make it "national rape day" so they will rape people on 24th of April so please be safe and only go outside if needed!

I don't know if this is a fucked up joke from trolls and they won't do it or if they will actually do this, but either way, there are always fools who will believe this trend and go do it so be careful.

Requested by: birds108

Connor:

He will ask no questions as to why you need or want to know this and just begin explaining it. Once he was finished, he asked if you have any questions. If you do, he will answer them as best he could, even saying he will print a poster of it out so you can see it and understand it better.

Hank:

He stared before shrugging, asking why the hell he would know and to go ask an android and not him. But as time went by, he got curious about it himself so when you found out the anatomy, he asked you if you learned it and what it was, trying to make it seem as if he was just wondering if you finally learned it but actually curious about it himself.

Kara:

She raised her eyebrow, a bit confused by this but then told you about it. Once finished, she asked if you understood it or if you need her to explain something to you again. She said it all in a voice that assured you it's okay if you didn't understand it and she will gladly explain it again and in a better/easier manner so you can understand it better.

Markus:

He will be a bit confused at this very weird question but tell you about it before curiously asking you why you want to know this. The next day he got you a book about it, saying he figures this might help you understand it.

Gavin:

He will shrug, asking why you think he would know and tell you to go ask that stupid android who works with Hank, huffing out a chuckle that he's sure that android will give you a whole explanation about it.

Elijah:

He created them so he knew all about it and told you in detail about it. Of course he did it in his usual weird, almost riddle-like manner. As you stared at him, trying to follow his long, detailed explanation, he chuckled and asked if he's going too quick for you. When you mumbled you regret asking, he chuckled again before saying a Chloe can probably explain it better in a way you will understand it.