When you have a nightmare

Requests are open, so if you wish to request, either comment it or DM me, whichever you feel comfortable with.

Connor:

He will wait aside your bed until you wake up by yourself, having heard waking someone up from a nightmare is a bad thing to do. When you woke up, he assured you everything is alright and it was a dream before asking you if you need something to drink or a comfort item. When you said you just need a hug, he sat down on the bed, letting you wrap your arms around him first before he wrapped his arms around you, assuring you that everything is okay now.

Hank:

He was unsure what to do. He heard waking people up from a nightmare isn't good but he couldn't help but shake you, worrying for you. When you woke up, he awkwardly said you were having a nightmare. When you told him you have been having them lately, he sat more comfortable, asking if you want to talk about it, adding in a mumble it might help to stop them if you talk about it.

Kara:

She will softly shake you, whispering your name. When you woke up, she softly told you that you were having a nightmare. She touched your shoulder carefully, making sure you are okay with her touching you before she wrapped her arms around you and softly rubbed your back in a comforting manner.

Markus:

He will wait until you wake up. When you woke up, he asked you if you are okay, putting his hand on your shoulder. When you shook your head, he asked you if you wish to talk about it, saying it might help you to talk about it. While you told him about the story, he paid close attention, nodding when you looked at him to let you know he is closely listening.

I still feel as if they are out of character, so please tell me if they are or if they are in character and I'm just worrying too much.