When you hug them

I will try my best to keep this book spoiler free so everyone can enjoy this book.

I'm deciding to start this off with the main characters, some others might be added as this book goes.

MC is written gender neutral and nothing about the MC is described. So personality, looks, age, android/human, etc, that's all up to you to decide.

Connor:

The first few times, his LED immediately went red and he held his hands up, unsure what to do now. But eventually he got used to it and will wrap his arms around you when you give him a hug. Sometimes he thinks you do it because you are sad so he will sometimes ask you if you are okay while rubbing your back in a soothing manner.

Hank:

When you hugged him from behind, he let out a grumpy noise before looking over his shoulder, asking you what you are doing. When you said giving him a hug, he stared before humming, giving your hand a few pats.

Kara:

She will chuckle, saying this is very kind of you while wrapping her arms around you and enjoying the embrace. She likes to hug after a tough event, they help her stay calm and not worry too much.

Markus:

He will rest his head on your shoulder, really needing this hug and your affection with everything that is going on in his life. When you tell him everything will be okay, he will chuckle and nod, tightening his grip around you.

Sorry if they were out of character, I tried my best but I haven't played the game in a long while. I hope it was good and that you will enjoy this book. (Sorry if the updates are gonna be slow, I'm working on eight books all at the same time.)