When you are overworking

Connor:

He will stare at you for a few minutes, examing everything, deciding how to go about this. When you ask him why he's staring, he will snap out his thinking before telling you he thinks that you should stop because it has been many hours now, you haven't eaten yet and you look very tired. When you said you have to do this, he stared, trying to think of a solution before offering that he takes over so that you can take a break. When you chuckled and said that's kind of him but this is your work so you have to do it, he nod, saying he understands before he said he will get you something to eat.

Hank:

If you are overworking because you are enjoying your work, he will let you be, only interrupting to tell you not to starve yourself and eat something. If you are overworking on something you hate while stressing and angering yourself, he will tell you to stop it already and take a break or just quit already before you get yourself sick from overwork. When you denied, he sighed and told you not to come complain to him later because he warned you.

Kara:

She told you that you have been working for hours with no end now so she thinks you should take a break now. When you said you can't in a stressed tone, she gave you a smile, assuring you that taking a break is no crime and you sound very stressed so she thinks a little break might relax you and de-stress you.

Markus:

He will chuckle, saying he admires how hard you are working before asking you if you aren't tired. When you said you are exhausted but have a deadline which is by tomorrow, he will nod before asking if you have eaten already. When you looked at him in a hurry with a look that said, "shit, I forgot to eat", he chuckled before he told you to take a break so you can eat some of the food he will make you.