When you ask them weird questions

Connor:

He will give you a very serious and long answer to your weird question. When you once mumbled in public, asking if snakes really have two dicks, he gave you a long answer to it. When you covered his mouth, he was confused before he saw all the people around you both staring with a "what the fuck" expression on their faces.

Hank:

He will just glance, wondering what you are on about before going back to what he's doing. As you kept asking weird questions, he eventually told you he has no clue what you are talking about.

Kara:

She will be unsure if you are being serious or not so she will give you a short, quick answer to your questions. When you thank her, saying you were curious about that for a while now, she smiled and said she's glad to help you out, even if it's with such weird questions.

Markus:

He will stare, wondering if you are being serious. When you look at him for an answer, he will shrug, admitting that he's not sure what you are talking about. When you ask a question like what would happen if all the volcanos explode at the same time, he will let out a chuckle that clearly says "what the hell is my lover thinking" before he tries to answer you as quick and best as he can.