When they have something to tell you but you are taking a nap

Connor:

He walked over to you, inspecting your face to determine if you really are asleep. He was debating if he should wake you up or not, and he decided to wait. So when you woke up, were met with the scene of Connor standing there, clearly patiently waiting for you to wake up. When you slowly said hello, he smiled and said hello then asked you if your nap was good. When you said sure, he said that's good to hear then began telling you why he needed you.

Hank:

He will just sit down aside you and take a nap himself. When he woke up and you asked him if he needed something, he stared before shaking his head with a shrug, saying he forget what it was even about so it's probably not important.

Kara:

She will usually just let you sleep. But if it's important, she will gently shake you awake, whispering your name. When you hum, she will tell you she has something important to say and then wait for you to wake up more.

Markus:

He will just wait until your nap is over, whatever he has to say can wait. Or it should be truly important, then he will gently shake you awake, calling your name softly. As you wake up, he will give you a bit to fully wake up before he starts telling you what he came to say.

Gavin:

He stared before frowning, shoving you, telling you to wake up. When you told him to stop doing that and let you sleep, he told you you should sleep at night then told you what he came to tell you. Once finished, he tossed a pillow on you, saying you can go back to sleep now then left.

Elijah:

He called you from another room but no reply so he asked a Chloe to get you. She returned and told him you are asleep and then asked if she should wake you up. Elijah sighed but said no need and he can tell you when you wake up.