When someone insults your relationship and you defend it

Connor:

Someone randomly told him it's disgusting that an android is dating you, to which Connor stared, unsure what caused this sudden insult and what he should do or say. When you took his hand, tugging him away, telling him not to talk to random strangers who are also idiots, he just nod and decided to ignore the person. When the person tried to continue, you told them to get away from you and Connor because you don't know them so they have no business telling you or Connor how to live your lives or who to love. When the person left, Connor gave you a smile, saying that was very mature of you and he's glad you defended him.

Hank:

Someone cringed, asking if he isn't too old to date. Before Hank could give them a "get the fuck away" look, you wrapped your arm around his and said nobody is too old for love before dragging him away, dragging along an embarrassed Hank.

Kara:

She frowned, not happy with being yelled at that this relationship shouldn't be allowed but she decided to ignore it, knowing she won't be able to change their mind nor would they listen. When you yelled back that Kara is way nicer than they are and they can get lost, she looked at you, shocked but then smiled, feeling happy and a little shy that you defended her.

Markus:

When someone outside began insulting you two for dating since he's a deviant, he ignored it, used to being yelled at and insulted. You tried to ignore it but you already had an awful day so you angrily turned and yelled, asking when the fuck you asked for their opinion. When you tried to storm over, Markus was quick to wrap his arm around your waist and hold you back, whispering that he's grateful that you are trying to defend the both of you, but starting a fight won't solve this and only make it worse before he guided you away from the person.