When you feel overwhelmed/When you suddenly cry

I made a Left 4 Dead 2 x Reader scenario book so please check it out if you are interested.

Connor:

He will immediately notice by your behaviour and personality. He will ask you when it's appropriate, asking you if there is anything he can help you with. If he can help, he will immediately help you with it so this problem is fixed quickly and doesn't bother you anymore. If he can't help, he will just comfort you the best he can. He will suggest doing something fun, like watching your favorite movie so you can forget your worries for a bit and just have fun watching your favorite movie.

Hank:

He knew that feeling way too well when his wife and son passed away so he didn't judge you at all or think of you as weak, feeling overwhelmed, anxious and all of that is a very normal thing to feel. He isn't the best at comforting so all he could do was rub your back and assure you everything will become better eventually, it might just take a long time before it finally gets better.

Kara:

You were able to keep it all together until she asked you if you are okay, which made you say of course even though your eyes teared up. She softly put her hand on your back, guiding you to sit down somewhere comfortable so you can have a chat with her. So both talked about it until you felt better. If you have a problem that can be solved, she will give you a smile and tell you she will help you fix this problem so you don't have to worry.

Markus:

When he sees you working on things you dislike and growing angry over it but refusing to stop, he will assure you it's okay to take a break and if you continue you will only ruin your health and get overwhelmed. When he saw you doing the task you hate while crying, he let out a sigh, feeling bad for you before taking it away from you so you would stop doing it, telling you he told you this would happen if you keep going. He didn't give it back until you did something you enjoy, then he gave it back to you and will help you if he can help you with it.

Gavin:

It was a normal day, or at least for him. He asked you what's for dinner and suddenly you broke into tears which shocked him and made him yell he will cook dinner if you dislike it that much, which made you chuckle that he thinks it's because of that before you shrugged and said you just feel overwhelmed. He was unsure what to do so he awkwardly asked if you wanna talk about it. So he cooked dinner while you told him what's being bothering you lately and making you feel so overwhelmed.

Elijah:

He stared as you sat against the wall, curled up in a tight ball, crying. He let out a sigh before he crouched down and stroked your hair in a comforting manner. When you dig your nails into your skin, he will pull your hands off yourself and hold them, not caring if you clench his hands tightly or dig your nails in, as long as you don't hurt yourself. He will motion for a Chloe to get him a tissue box. When he got it, he handed you a few tissues, asking you if you want to talk about what's wrong or not. If you don't, he will not force you to and just stay near you to keep you company and comfort you. If you do, he will patiently listen while telling you what you can maybe do to fix your problems.