When it's your birthday

Since it's my birthday today (4th August) so I thought this was the most appropriate chapter to write today.

Connor:

He began inspecting everything around to determine what would be the best gift to give you that's in his budget range. Once he figured it out, he left to go get it. As he got the gift, he also got a birthday card. He was unsure what to write so he asked Hank about it, who told him to just write how he loves you and appreciates you. So when you got the card, you got to read a whole paragraph about how much he loves and appreciates you and basically a breakdown of you and why he loves that about you or finds it interesting/fascinating.

Hank:

It was the day before your birthday, at dinner, when he suddenly annoyedly asked what you want to do for your birthday and what gift. You have a feeling he was sounding annoyed because he probably spend a long time trying to figure out how to ask this and if he should even ask it and now just gave up and just went for it. As you told him what you wish to do for your birthday, he hummed and said he can do that. He also bought you the gift you wanted, even if it's very expensive, mumbling that a birthday only comes once so spending some money on something expensive one time is fine.

Kara:

She will ask you what you want for your birthday a few days before it's your birthday so she can be well prepared. If you have something in mind, she will smile and try her best to get it. If you have nothing, she will nod and just get you something small like a keychain she knows you might like. She knows what you like to eat s she will choose a desert that she's sure you will enjoy and buy some candles to put on it.

Markus:

He made sure the house was clean then put up some simple decoration before leaving early to get some cake. He had observed you for a few days so he already knew what gift to get you. When he came back, he put the cake in the fridge then went up to you. You were waking up as he entered so he gave you a smile and wished you happy birthday before holding the gift to you, telling you he hopes you like it.

Gavin:

He tried to get a day off work but he wasn't given it. So while he was getting dressed for work, he wished you a happy birthday with a quick kiss before hurrying to work. On the way back from work, he bought a cake and something small he knew you would. When he came back home, he held the box with the cake to you, the gift sitting on top of it.

Elijah:

He likes showing off his wealth, so obviously he put up a lot of fancy decoration, bought the best and most delicious cake, and bought you tons of gifts. When you woke up, he gave you a kiss and wished you a happy birthday. Once you got dressed in some clothes he bought you, he showed you to a wall that was full from the floor to the ceiling with gifts. When you told him he's overdoing it and these are too many gifts, he just smiled and said there are never too many gifts for you.