When you are drunk

Connor:

He has dealt with Hank enough so he knew how to deal with a drunk person. When you squeezed his cheeks, saying he looks like a puppy, he calmly told you he's an android before he told you it would be wise to go sleep. When you refuse to sleep if he leaves, he will stay aside you, calmly waiting until you fell asleep.

Hank:

He won't drink too much so he will be sober enough to help you to bed, and also sober enough to remember all of this because you being drunk is very amusing to him. When you refuse, he will groan, telling you to just go to bed before he takes your arm and tugs you up from the chair and drags you to the bedroom. He will groan, telling you to at least try to work with him. Once at the bed, he will awkwardly hold his hand to it, telling you to crawl in. When you said you aren't wearing your pajamas, a blush grew on his face as he yelled he isn't gonna undress you and just go to sleep before he left in a hurry.

Kara:

She will make sure you don't hurt yourself while you do your drunk weird stuff. She will treat you like a child, taking the bottle away from you carefully, telling you softly that it's tie to stop drinking now. When you refuse, she will ignore your refusal and help you up. She will even tuck you into your bed. Once you finally fell asleep, she will put a glass of water on your nightstand with a pain killer for your hangover tomorrow.

Markus:

He watch you being drunk, making sure you don't drink too much and don't harm yourself. When you had enough, he will hold your arm, helping you, making sure you don't fall while you drunkly stumble. He will help you change out your normal clothes and into your pajamas before watching you get into bed. He will wish you goodnight, turning the lights off before he goes to wash the clothes to get the smell of booze out.