Lust

Owen takes his time in relishing her body without leaving even an inch which isn't cover with his kiss. He makes her come again and again until she is tired and falls in asleep in his arms.

He holds her tight kisses her temple and he also falls asleep with her.

Mila and Owen shower together and again make out in the shower.

Mila just wears a t shirt and waits for Owen to come out. He looks at her and shakes his head to remove it from the gutter

"Mila love that dress of your is tempting me and I am dam sure it will tempt the rest of them as well. You are sore down there be careful" says Owen

He lifts her and brings her to the dining table and places her on the stool.

Kota and Nathan are preparing breakfast. Sean is placing the plates. Victor comes over and lifts Mila and places her in his lap and keeps drawing pattern on her thighs and kisses her shoulders

" So what plans for Becca" asks Mila

" As of now we have no idea how to go about. We need to watch her and then decide" says Sean

" I don't get one thing, why does she act like she has PTSD only around Owen and Axel" asks Mila

" Maybe she finds only them to be hot" says Kota with a wink and kisses Owen

"Good god that was Fucking hot. What a start to the day" says Mila

Suddenly all thier eyes are on Mila.

" No I can't take anymore. Am sore down there" says Mila and everyone starts to laugh.

Everyone finish up their breakfast and go to get ready for office.

"Mila we want to try something new today. I want you to have an open mind about it" says Nathan and takes her to his room.

He leads to her near the bed and asks her to bend. He gasps seeing that she hasn't worn an underwear.

" Jesus woman!!" says Nathan and kisses her butt cheek.

He seperated her butt cheek a little and took the butt plug in his hand. He drained it with some lube and started to insert it into her hole slowly. Once, it sits properly he kisses her butt and bites it.

She stands up and feels a little uncomfortable. Her walking becomes a little different. She kisses Nathan and goes to her ready.

All of them get to the office and Mila goes to do her work. Whenever she walks by the men smile looking at the way she walks.

They get back finishing their work and Mila goes to freshen up. When she comes down she gasps at the sight infront of her

All the men just have their jeans on and a bare chest. Mila's whole head body everything is in the gutter having the dirtiest of thoughts.

Victor comes forward and picks up Mila and proceeds towards a big room.

" Mila! We all love you and ... And we want to make love to you all at once " says Kota picking her from Victor and placing her on his lap.

" I... I am scared" says Mila softly.

" Don't be love. We would never hurt you. If at any point you aren't comfortable just tell is we will stop it immediately" says Sean kneeling infront of her.

She is looking at all the men and she is thinking. The men are waiting for her to say yes. Finally, Mila nods a yes.

Immediately Kota removes her t shirt and Victor pulls her pant down. She isn't wearing any lingerie. The men's eyes turns a shade darker.

Kota asks her to stand and tells her to bend over the table. He removes the butt plug slowly. He sits on a short stool which an inch taller than an Ottoman.

He puts her on his lap again and kisses her shoulders and squeezes her boobs. Mila's breath hitches. The men are all naked by now.

Kota trails his hands to her legs and nudges them apart. They can see her glistening pussy. Victor immediately bends and latches himself to her pussy and starts to lick it.

Kota lifts her a little and pushes his cock in her butt hole. Mila gasps.  Kota stills until she is ok then he puts his entire length into her. He is massaging her scalp and she is aroused like never before. Nathan and Sean latch onto both her boobs. They suck, lick and tug it until she is screaming for more.

Mila feels like she is heaven with all the sensation running through her body. Owen in standing and looking at the whole scene. It's so fucking erotic. Kota starts to thrust her from the back. Victor is literally devouring her pussy. Sean and Nathan are sucking her boobs. Owen is stroking his shaft. When he feels he is about to come he goes near Mila. Tilts her face and puts his cock into her mouth and fucks her hard. Mila, Kota and Owen come together.

Victor immediately lifts her from Kota and thrusts his cock into her pussy and Nathan fucks her from back. Sean thrusts Victor from back. The scene was fitly but erotic.

Mila doesn't get time to catch her breath when she cums again. Followed by Victor , Nathan and finally Sean.

Owen picks up Mila and places her on the bed. Victor gets a towel dipped in warm water and cleans her.

Mila is placed between Victor and Owen. Kota sleeps on her stomach. Sean sleeps next to Owen and Nathan next to Victor.

Mila has a satisfied smile and goes into a deep slumber. Owen and Victor have a possessive hands over her body.

Finally after so many months an update. I will try to update more and finish it soon.

Vote comment and Share 🥰