Becca

Mila is numb for a moment after the kisses from both her bosses. She is literally dragged by both the guys into the elevator and huddled inside the car squeezed between them. Both the guys take each of Mila's hand kiss it , lace there finger through hers and hold it close to their hearts.

Once, they reach Mila's home they kiss her on her cheeks and drop her off.

" Mila!! Why do you look so flustered" asks Lauren.

" They kissed me"

" Who are they??.. How many people kissed you? asks an impatient Lauren.

Mila tells the whole story to her friend. Lauren is laughing clutching her stomach.

" Good God Mila!! You never went out with even one guy and now you have both your bosses wanting you" says a laughing Lauren.

-------

" No!no! stop!! am sorry. I will not do it again" screams Becca in her sleep.

The boys rush to her bedroom to see her curled up in her bed and sweating profusely.

" It's ok Becca I got you .... It's us please open your eyes... Becca! Becca!" speaks a concerned Owen.

Becca opens her eyes to see all of them tensed. She is breathing heavily. Owen hold her for a while until her breathing flattens.

Making she is alright al of them go out of the room.

" Owen please stay" asks a desperate Becca.

" I wasn't planning on going anywhere. I will sleep with you" says Owen.

Once,Owen slides beside her to sleep, Becca puts her head on his hard chest and listens to his heart beat and closes her eyes and goes to sleep.

Once, Becca gets up she hurries to the bathroom to finish her daily rituals. When she comes out with a towel wrapped around she sees Owne sitting on the edge of the bed.

Their eyes lock. Becca walks upto him without breaking their eye contact. She sits on his lap, puts her hand around his neck pulls him slowly towards her lips and kisses him. What started off as a simple kiss enhances to become one passionate kiss. Becca straddles Owen grinding herself noto his hard dick.

Owen abruptly pulls away for her before things become heated. He excuses himself and goes out of the room leaving behind an unsatisfied Becca.

The boys have decided to take Becca to the Mall today to do some shopping. Once they enter the mall they tag along Becca with her shopping. She buys many clothes and shoes and lingerie sets. All paid by Owen.

She goes to the restroom to relieve herself. A screaming and bleeding Becca comes to of the restroom towards the boys. She is sobbing hysterically. Becca is rushed towards the hospital. Her wound is cleaned and bandaged properly by the staff.

She is lead into the car and taken home.

" Becca! What happened at the mall can you tell all of us" asks Kota.

" Well... I went to the restroom to relieve myself. Once done I was washing my hands when I saw my boyfriend he grab my hand and said that I was his and he wasn't letting me go. He took out a knife and sl4ashed my hand and I screamed loudly that's when he ran away" says a petrified Becca.

The Blackbourne team goes into action to check the video feeds to find out anyone suspectious in the feed. They find nothing.

They put Becca to sleep and all of them are thinking the next course of action.

-----

Since, it's a weekend and both Mila and Lauren were tired cleaning since morning they decide to take a nap in the afternoon. Both go to their rooms and get into a deep sleep when Mila is jolted awaken by a screaming Lauren.

Mila runs to Lauren's room to see a disheveled Lauren in the center of the bed with a weary look in her eyes. She is still in her sleep state.

" Lau!! You ok! " asks a panicked Mila.

" Lau! Lau! talk to me please. You are scaring me Lauren"

Lauren sees Mila coming towards her she starts to kick her hands and legs as she thinks she is being attacked. Mila has fallen on the floor and Lauren punches her many times on the sides of her stomach. Mila finally somehow grabs Lauren and hold her close to her saying soothing words.

Lauren is crying hysterically for hurting Mila. Mila shrugs it off saying she didn't know what she was doing and it is not a big deal.

" Mila I think its better I stay away from you" says a miserable Lauren.

" Lauren if you step out if this house never come back to me and our friendship is over" threatens Mila.

Lauren hugs Mila and both cry themselves to sleep on the couch.

------

It's a Monday morning and both girls start off to their respective offices. Mila while dressing sees the huge blood clot on the sides of her stomach caused my Lauren. She decides not to show it to Lauren since she may break down again. She makes a mental note to go to the hospital before going to office.

Her phone dings on cue. It's from Blackbourne asking her to come to the office ASAP since their is an audit going on and her presence is required.

Once in office Mila is immersed in her work when she hears a loud gasp from Victor.

" Mila you are bleeding love" says a panicked Victor.

Victor slowly lifts her shirt to see a patch of blood oozing out for her stomach side. He immediately picks her up and rushes her to the hospital. He calls Sean in the way to be ready.

Mila is taken to the emergency ward and Sean in already waiting for her. Mila does not make eye contact with Sean. He lifts her shirt and a gasp escapes his mouth.

" Who the hell did this to you Mila" thunders Sean.

" Doctor nobody did this I-"

" Don't you dare lie by saying you hit yourself to the wall" says an annoyed Sean

He sees her hesitancy and guesses it might be her roommate since they know she does not have a boyfriend.

"Did Lauren do this to you?" questions Sean.

Mila's eyes widen and she puts her head down.

" It's not my place to tell her story. She will say it when the time comes. I know she didn't do this on purpose. I will always be by her said no matter what" says Mila.

Sean cleans her up and bandages her up and asks her to come in tomorrow to clean the wound and change the bandage.

He looks at her for a minute a d says
" Lauren is one hell of a lucky girl she has a friend like you by her side. I think you need to talk to her and get her some professional help" says Sean.

Mila nods her head and when she is about to leave Sean stops her and turns her to look at him. He lifts her chin and places a soft kiss on her lips and deepens it eventually.

" You are growing on me and my brothers Mila!! Please take care of yourself" says Sean with a smile.

Mila is dumb struck with all the men kissing her. Slowly Mila makes her way towards Victor how has a grin on his face since he knows what happened inside.

Vote, Comment and Share🥰