Academy

Mila doesn't say anything and just nods. She is doing a happy dance in her head but does show it on her face.

" Mila we need to talk" says Sean.

Mila is made to sit between Sean and Owen. Both the men keep their hand possessively in Mila's thighs. As soon as her skin contacts with thier touch she chokes on her water. They squeeze her thighs and pat her back.

Holy Cow! Shit! Did I just cum in my panty!

Mila clears her throat.

" Umm Sean you said you wanted to talk" says Mila trying to shift her dirty thoughts.

" Hmmm as I was saying Mila. We are members of an academy where we protect people who are in danger. We also help people who are held hostages or are into human trafficking etc."says Sean.

" I presume that you would not utter about this conversation to anyone. We told you about us since we trust you" says Owen.

" Of... of course Sir. I would never" says Mila.

The lunch continues as usual. Sean bends near her ear almost brushing his lips against her.

"You look ravishing. Vic and Kota are lucky bastards who get to see you everyday" says Sean in a husky voice which makes Mila's core quiver.

They tell her about Becca and her problems and why they are protecting her.

-----

Next day after lunch Mila goes to talk to Victor and Kota. She has now become close to all the men in the team. She knows she loves all the men and she cannot select one. She is still not aware of their feelings.

She walks into the cabin and finds Victor and Kota immersed in thier work. She decides to come later on. She turns to go is when she in pulled into a strong chest. She immediately knows it's Victor.

" Trying to run away from us Kitten" says Victor while kissing her head.

" No no I saw that you were busy so I thought I  did come later" says Mila still wrapped in Victor's arms.

" Anything important Mila" asks Kota.

" Not much of importance" says Mila while chewing on her inner cheeks.

" You do I feel you are lying" says Kota looking dead straight into her eyes.

" Yes, I have something to say. I don't know how you will take it..... Hell!! I am so scared right now" says a scared Mila who's breathing has become erratic.

Victor turns her around and kisses her softly on her lips. He holds her close to him.

Kota goes to her takes her hand and places it inside his shirt on his chest.

" Breath with me love. Feel my heart beat" says Kota while keeping his hand on her hand.

All the three head to the sofa to sit and talk. Kota instantly pulls her on his lap. Victor shuts and locks his cabin and joins them on the sofa.

Kota is slowly slips his hand inside her shirt and makes small circles on her bare back. Victor sits next to her and pulls her leg on him and runs his hand along the length of her legs.

" I don't know how to start" says Mila.

" Just say it Mila we will never be angry with you look love" says Kota.

" Hmmm... Ok I feel that Becca is not what she is posing to be. There is much more to what she is. You guys do not do a story check on the victim is it?" asks Mila.

" Ok... You have lost us Mila. What is that you want to tell us about Becca? What is that we are missing?" asks Victor warily.

She narrates them everything with proofs and tells them that she is still working on getting more proofs. The boys are shocked with what Mila had to say.

" Why do you think she is acting?" asks Victor.

" I am not sure Sir but I am trying to figure it out" says Mila.

" You both please be careful. We don't know what we are dealing with and we definitely do not know her intension" says Mila.

" We wil be careful love. And thank you for the input " says Kota.

Mila stands up and leaves to her cabin leaving both the boys to ponder about the whole situation.

Mila goes to pack her bag for the day

"She always goes to their cabin to greet them.Why the hell can't she come and greet me as well!! I understand I am a little silent but that doesn't mean I don't love her..I fucking so want her here in my arms right now. She doesn't even know that she can bring us all to our knees with one smile on her face" says Owen to Sean

" Mila my cabin now" says Owen on his phone.

As soon as she enters Sean pulls her into a hug. Owen hugs her from back. Mila can feel his member poking her. She turns red. Owen spins her to his face and lands his mouth on hers. Sean slides his hand under her skirt and grabs her arse and starts kneading them. Owen deepens his kiss and she moans. Sean nips at her neck and leaves a trial of kisses on her neck..... She rests her hands on Owens chest and she can feel his heartbeat which is beating a mile a minute.

Sean slides her panty off. She gasps in Owens mouth and he smiles not letting her mouth from his. Sean then removes her skirt as well. Owen finally let's go of her mouth and she is panting like a dog. She suddenly remembers she is naked down and quickly tries to cover herself by pulling her shirt down.

Owen catches her hands and says

" Stop hiding what is ours. We want  you to be comfortable with us as well" says Owen.

Sean sits on a chair and pulls Mila on his lap. He spreads her legs for Owen to get a view of her glistening pussy. Owen's eyes darken in lust, he loosens his tie,folds his shirt sleeves and bends down. Sean slides his hands inside her shirt and holds her breast. Her squeezes them and pinches them. He bites and sucks her neck. Owen holds her inner thighs stiff and starts to lick her core. He laps his tongue slowly torturing her. Mila let's out a deep moan. Owen keeps sucking and biting her core until she cums on his tongue hard. Sean takes her own hands and puts it on her breast and squeeze it with her hands itself with his hand on top of her hand.

" That's fucking erotic doc" says Owen looking at what Sean is doing.

Mila has arched her back and the back of her head on Sean's shoulder.
Sean massages her breast with her own hands. Owen is stroking his penis looking at them.

" Kneel " says Sean to Mila.

She quickly kneels. Owen's cock is in her mouth and Sens cock is in Owen's arse. Mila wraps her hand on Owens length. Sean penetrates his cock inside of Owens arse. All the three creat a rhythm of in and out. The speeds proceed and Owen comes in Mila's throat and Sean in Owen's arse.

Owen pulls Mila for a kiss and hugs her tight. Sean follows suit and kisses her hard.

" Do not be afraid of us beautiful" says Owen.

Owen helps Mila into her skirt. He lifts her panty from the ground and instead of giving it to her he stuffs it into his coat inner pocket. Mila finds it fucking sexy and blushes.

She straightens her dress and gets out of the cabin and goes and packs her bag for the day.

Vote and comment 🥰