Detective Mila

I guess it's been a week that you both visited her and she has no episodes. She is the one who use to have 3 episodes a day not long ago. Lauren still suffers with episodes even after 2 years.... But I think Sean will have to see it and then say if she's pretending or its real and also she refused professional help" says Mila.

" Ok... That is something interesting Kitten. We have never looked at that angle. Though it's a subtle one you caught on it that's impressive" says Victor.

" Also, if you have noticed her wounds" says Mila.

" What about her wounds?" asks Raven in surprise

" The first wound on her wrist that she got in the restaurant is self inflicted I think!! See the door of the restroom is on the left if am not wrong. She had her wrist cut but the wound should be deeper at the right side of the wrist and should taper towards the left but it was the other way round looks like she cut her own wrist" says Mila looking at Raven.

" Oh !! Ok that was something we never saw coming" says Brandon.

" Don't you guys find it suspicious that it's been so many months that you were never able to get a glimpse of her attacker. I mean since you have delt with so many cases before, you people must have seen the attacker once at least. This seems like you are fighting in the dark without knowing who are fighting with" says Mila in concern.

" So what are you suggesting at Mila" asks Nathan.

" All I am saying is why are there so many unanswered questions about her. Why is she so inclined only towards Mr. Toma and Mr. Blackbourne why not the other guys?" says Mila almost to herself.

" Ok people we will not jump into conclusions right now. We will keep an eye on Ms. Becca and watch her movement subtly. We shall keep in mind about whatever Mila said and we shall be extra careful" says Owen.

Everyone disperse to attend to their work. Mila and Owen are left alone. Suddenly Mila is feeling very conscious.

Owen starts walks towards her like an animal stalking its prey. He stands very close to her and she feels very intimidated with him so near to her.
He comes more near to her and she places her hands on his chest and he slips his hands around her waist. She can feel his heart beat and she swallows audibly.

" You don't have to sit in an oven to bake yourself. You can be in my arms which is no less than a furnace and I don't mind keeping you hot, bothered and sweating" says Owen in Mila's ears huskily.

Mila is all flustered and she though she almost came. Her legs were weak when she heard his voice and she would have falling if he wasn't holding her.

He nuzzled his face in the nook of her neck and inhales her scent and it makes he crazy.

" God Mila... You smell delicious. This is all I can control Mila. I need you right now" says Owen in pleading tone.

Mila intertwines her fingers with his and leads him to his room. Once, inside he quickly shuts the door and slams her to the wall crashing his lips on her. He squeezes her waist tight leaving his finger prints on her soft skin.

Owen lifts her off the ground and she wraps her legs around his waist. Not leaving the contact of her lips he places her on the bed and starts kissing her. In no time both are naked and he is kissing her senselessly. One of his hand travels to her butt and grabs it and knead it. He kisses her along her neck and sucks it hard leaving a hickey.

Owen takes his time in relishing her body without leaving even an inch which isn't cover with his kiss. He makes her come again and again until she is tired and falls in asleep in his arms.

He holds her tight kisses her temple and he also falls asleep with her.

Follow vote and comment 🥰