La Academia

Anderson, Toma and Blackbourne team are beyond shocked. That conference was suppose to be for the academy people and some close associates.

They are shocked as to how Becca got into the conference and with what intentions.

" Sam did Becca mention as to how she could have gotten into the conference?"asks Sean

" No... She never mentioned it"says Sam

" Victor can you look into her ex boyfriend that she claimed to have abused her... The one she had before Sam" says Ian

Victor goes into searching about her in the net.

" Oh My God!!" gasps Mila

" What happened?" ask everyone in chorus

" Chad" says Mila.

Lilly and Lauren see through the scope and see Chad and Becca together. They also see Chad kissing Becca.

" What's happening?" asks Kota getting scared

" Jesus!! There is something that isn't adding up. We just saw Becca kissing Chad... Ewww" says Mila

" What?? Chad and Becca?" asks Raven

" Yup" says Lauren

" Ok girls that's enough I want you girls to get back. Anderson team will handle it"says Nathan

" Shit" screams Lauren

"What now? " ask everyone

"Becca has a gun with her. I am not leaving Sam behind. What if she hurts him?" says Lauren

" Lauren just listen and get back. Anderson will handle it. Just for the love of God come back to us now"says Axel.

Axel knows the two girls are a magnet for trouble. He is sure they will do something dam stupid.

"Mila! Lauren! Lilly get your arses back to the car this instant" orders Corey

"Yes!!ok" the girls answer and walk down the building slowly.

" Move your butt faster. I don't want you guys planning something stupid ok" says Kota

The girls come down the building. The Anderson have parked their car near to the mall.

The girls keeping walking to the car and the tensed Anderson team relax a bit seeing their women safe.

In a fraction of a second the girls sprint towards the mall and go inside the mall quickly.

" Shit! Shit! Shit! " screams Ian

" I am going to murder those three women. They ran into the mall" says Adam running towards the mall.

" Listen! Those women are on a mission and the least we can do is help and protect them. Now is not the time to shout at them ok" says Marc

" I love you Marc" say all the three girls

" Love you too girls. But be careful and get back to us in one piece alright" says Marc.

" Yes Daddy!! " shout out the girls.

" You girls are going to be the death of me" whines Marc.

Marc is getting death glares from the Blackbourne and his team as well

" What?? You guys are plain jealous " says Marc with a smirk

Mila, Lilly and Lau move slowly towards the food court. Suddenly they have their mouths closed and pulled into a shop under renovation.

" You, you and you are so much in trouble " says Ian pointing at all the three girls.

William joins them and pulls Lilly for a bruising kiss on her lips.

" Never pull this stunt again" warns Carson kissing Lilly

Ian and Grayson pull Mila and Lauren for a tight hug.

" You two are in for some major punishment " says Carson looking at Mila and Lauren.

" Ok! Like Marc says let's see what Becca really wants" says William.

" Mila you will head to the back of the food court with Ian and Carson. Lauren head to the front with Adam and Grayson and I will go with Lilly" says William

Everyone part their ways and are at the allocated location.

Lilly and William take a seat near by to Samuel so that they can her what Sam and Becca talk about.

Mila is at the rear entrance keeping an eye at Chad who is sitting nearby to the exit.

Lauren and team is sitting at the entrance to spot Becca and keep an eye on her.

Becca gets ready and walks towards the food court. Lauren spots her and signals everyone.

Lauren, Mila and Lilly are so angry seeing Becca that they want to beat the shit out of her.

Adam has pulled Lauren close to him and whispering in her ears to control her emotions. Grayson is holding Lauren back from not committing any blunder.

It's nothing different with Mila.

" Little leaf! Listen to me... It's not the time to get emotional love... We need to know what her plans are so that we can protect whoever she is targeting " says Ian pulling her on his lap. Carson is holding Mila's hand and encouraging her to be alright.

William had literally use his Dom card to keep Lilly in her place.

William walks Lilly to Mila's table and asks Carson to hold her while he comes back.

Carson has wrapped his hand around Lilly and talking soothing words to her.

William quickly walks by Samuel's table and sticks a transmitter to their table. He passes Becca just in time and pulls down his cap to avoide been seen.

No one knows the extent of Becca's knowledge about all the teams. The Anderson's are as vulnerable as the Toma or Blackbourne team.

Becca walks upto Samuel and kisses him.

"Samuel don't react. Go with the flow" says Owen slowly in the ear piece.

Samuel kisses her back even though he feels like puking.

"I missed you babe" says Becca looking at Samuel. Mila and Lauren cringe.

The Anderson team stiffen a laugh looking at the women.

Push the star button