Mila

Mila is pacing down her living room checking her mail every minute.

" Milss can you please stop pacing so much!!" says her best friend Lauren.

"Ah! Am sorry, just that I am a little anxious for the reply from the companies that I have applied for the internship" says Mila checking her inbox again.

Just then her mailbox dings with messages.Mila's eyes light up with the messages.

"Yay!! Finally I got a call letter from Blackbourne Holdings, Anderson Holdings and Team Toma Industries"!! says Mila jumping up and down at the messages.

"Milssss even I got the call letters for the same companies!!" says Lauren and dived in for a big hug from Mila.

Both the girls are exited and decide to go out for dinner. They finish dinner and go towards an ice cream parlour and buy big tubs of different flavours of ice cream and get back home happy.

Once, back home they keep their dresses and jewellery ready for the next day's interview.

"So, Mils which company do we start first with?" asks Lauren.

" I think let's start with Blackbourne then Toma and then Anderson. What say??"

" Seems like an idea as the timing of the interview matches with all as we have Blackbourne at 7 Toma by 2 and Anderson by 5" says Lauren

Both the girls go to sleep dreaming about the dream company they will be getting into.

Beep .... Beep... Beep...

" Wake up sleepy head we don't want to be late for the interview"!! says Mila to Lauren

"God Mila!! it's just 5 in the morning, please go BACK to sleep"!! says a sleepy Lauren.

"No way Lauren get up NOW or else we will be late!!"

Both the gals get up finish their bath and the morning routine and go up to make some coffee and a sandwich.

Mila then changes into a black pencil skirt which stops at knee length with a crisp white button up shirt.

Lauren wears the same but a pink shirt. Both slip on some nice black shoes and get out of the house locking it on the way.

It's around 6:30 AM as they leave their house. Their interview starts by 7:00 AM. They hail a cab and tell the driver to take them to Blackbourne Holdings.

Once inside the building they are directed to go the 25th floor for the interviews.

As soon as they reach the floor they seen five more girls and two boys waiting for the interview. Except one girl the rest of the girls are dressed up pretty descent. The one girl who looks different is dressed in a low cut top and a short skirt and a layer of cake make up.

Both the girls settle down on the chairs provided and await their turn for the interview.

All the candidates are called in and the initial introduction interviews are done. The technical panel come in and hold the interviews

Mila and Lauren do extremely well and are impressed by the employers.

"Alright we have shortlisted five girls and one of the boys. You may please tell them their salary and the day they need to come in once they fill in the form" says the technical panel to the HR.

The five selected girls and the boy come into a common room and are provided with a set of form to be filled which basically has the usual Name, Address etc stuff.

Once they start to fill out the forms, one particular form is different and a little personal.

As Mila is going through the form to fill it her blood boils seeing the kind of personal information they are asking.

Mila is furious, Lauren sees Mila in the corner of her eyes and immediately goes next to her.

Mila demands to meet the HR or the Manager. Once they come she throws the form on their face and asks as to how can they ask such information.

"Sweety in case you need a job here you have to answer these questions"!!answers the HR rolling her eyes.

"And by the way you both are a reject since you both are overly covered"!!
says the Manager with a smirk.

" What?? What do you mean by overly covered??" asks the furious Mila.

"Oh! Love in case you haven't noticed girls working here are suppose to wear a ....uhmm how do I say a provoking kinda dress"!! Says Mr. Chad.

Slap!!!

Everyone are stunned by Mila's reaction by slapping the Manager.

" I do not want to get paid for showing my body and want to get paid for using my brains, do you understand that" shouts the enraged Mila.

Both Mila and Lauren walk out of the place with their head held high.

Once, outside the building both the girls find a coffee place and spend some time there to cool off their anger.

" So, let's split the interview. Lauren you move on to the Toma interview and I will get into Anderson since you aren't much keen on the Anderson's." Says Mila

" That makes sense. So I will see you at home in the evening once I am done with the interview"says Lauren.

Both the girls split up and go their respective ways for their interviews.

Mila reaches the Anderson's interview  much ahead of time.

Mila was called in for the interview.
She almost stopped breathing seeing all the gorgeous men on the panel table.

She just hoped she would not mess it up by acting like a teenager looking at these men.

The panel consisted of William,
Adam, Greyson, Ian and Carson.
Except for Carson the rest looked intimidating. Whereas, Carson seemed layed back kinda guy.

The interview was a success and Mila was given the appointment letter and had been asked to join the following Monday by 7 PM.

She would be helping the IT team, where Carson was the head of it.

On the other hand Lauren was appointed by the Toma team for the Automobile team where Brandson was the head.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the story so far, If so plz hit the vote button and dorp in some good comments. Thank you!!