Team Movers

Mila is totally unable to comprehend as to what was happening in her life. 3 hottest male had kissed her and told that she was growing on them.

She goes back to office inspite of Victor telling her to take a day off.
Victor and Kota could not take their eyes of her. They have hopelessly fallen for her.

Nathan comes into their chamber and sees both Victor and Kota looking at her lovingly and the girl for the life of her has no idea about their feelings. He stands there for a while observing all three of them and finally clears his throat to gain thier attention.

" Hello Nathan Sir! Lovely to meet you after a long time" says Mila with her bright smile.

" Hello to you too love!! Yes it's been long" says Nathan with grin.

"Looks like you are very busy and not very obvious to your surroundings" says Nathan  looking at Victor and Kota who have turned a little red.

"Huh!? Oh yeah just finishing up with the work" says Mila not looking at them and concentrating on her work.

" Ok, I leave you guys to it and see you at home Victor and Kota and we shall have a little talk " says Nathan before exiting the office.

Mila finishes helping in the audit and goes back home totally exhausted.

-------

"Boys!! Just one incident can't put a break for us to venture out" says an annoyed Becca.

Since the incident in the mall the boys have beefed up the security and are not allowing her to go out.

" Alright Becca I understand how you are feeling. But this isn't going to be permanent, this will be there until we catch that useless boyfriend if yours" says Victor.

Becca slowly walks over to Victor and hugs him. Victor stiffens and does not hold her back. He slowly pushes her away. This action of his hasn't gone noticed by the rest of the team.

Becca and the rest of the boys get ready to go out for dinner. Becca is dresses in a bloody red gown which has slit till her thighs. She looks really very beautiful.

" You look beautiful Becca" says Owen.

" Thank you. You guys also look very handsome in your suits" says Becca eyeing Owen with lust in her eyes.

Kota clears his voice and tells everyone to hurry up and get into the car.

Once all of them reach the restaurant they are seated in a private booth. All of them start to order what they want and wait for it to be delivered.

"So, boys how was work today? You guys look tired do you need anything to make you feel happy" says Becca biting her lips.

" First let's have our dinner and then think about the rest" says Kota dryly.

Once they finish dinner they set out to go back home that's when Becca realises  that she has forgotten to take her purse and phone back at the booth. She tells them to wait while she goes to pick it up.

It's been long that Becca has gone and it starts to worry the team.

"Kota can you please go and check on Becca" says Sean.

There is a loud scream for inside the restaurant and the boys make a dash towards the noise. When they reach there they see a bleeding unconscious Becca on the floor. Immediately Nathan picks her up and she is rushed to the hospital.

Her wound on the head is cleaned and bandaged. She is sleeping on the bed in the hospital when all of them go to see her.

" We need to get to that bastard before he does more damage to her " says a furious Owen.

" Victor and Kota I need to see the feeds of the hotel and mall try getting the feeds. Nathan I want you to talk to all the people in the hotel and see if you can get something" barks Owen.

Once all of them are dispersed he sits on the bed near Becca and takes her hand into his.

" I am sorry we should have been more careful" says a sad Owen.

" It's ok Owen don't blame yourself" says Becca in a raspy voice.

" You are awake. How's your head? Wait I will call Sean" says Owen.

" Owen please don't leave me. I am scared please stay with me" please a petrified Becca.

" I am not going anywhere dear. I am here beside you"

Owen pulls her close to him. She lays her head on his broad chest. She slowly slips her hand inside his shirt and feels his chest and his hardened nipples. She squeezes his nipples. Owen moans in response. He lifts her face to see lust in her eyes. He slowly pushes her.

"Owen please don't push me I need you and I need this please" says Becca

Owen slowly kisses her on her lips, holds her waist and deepens the kiss and slides his tongue inside her mouth. Becca runs her hand on his perfectly chiseled abs. He slides her off her dress and he removes his shirt before he climbs onto her. Before they could proceed they are interpreted by Sean.

" Oh! So sorry , my bad I should have knocked" says Sean with a grin.

" It's ok Sean, come join us " says Becca with a seductive smile.

" I am afraid I can't. You guys carry on and see you at home Owen" says Sean.

Owen raises his eyebrows as to why didn't Sean join. They have their silent conversation. This is the first time that Sean has rejected a girl to make out. He puts on his shirt and helps Becca into another dress which the guys came and dropped it earlier.

Owen kisses on top of her head and says that he will drop by to see her tomorrow.

Owen gets home and calls everyone for a meeting and suggests that the Toma team to move into their house with them since they may need their help in catching Becca's boyfriend.

" So,I spoke to Toma team and they said they will be moving in here to help us out. With that said; Sean and Victor can I know why did you guys push Becca away? Do you guys like anyone else? asks Owen with no emotion on his face.

" Well.... Mr. B, Yes! I like someone else infact it's Kota, Sean and myself that we have fallen for a girl" says Victor.

" May I ask who is it?" asks Owen

" Mr. B with all due respect we will let you know when the time is right since we ourselves don't know her feelings for us" says Kota.

" Alright, what about you Nathan? Do you like Becca? I saw you kiss her the other day" asks Owen

" I am not sure Mr. B. It was Becca who kissed me off guard so I still don't know if I like Becca or the girl that Victor, Kota and Sean are in love with" says a confused Nathan.

Owen gives everyone a look with a stoic face. After listening to them Owen re- valuates his feelings for Becca. If it was just a pull or did he really like her.

" So tell me everything Vic, Kota and Sean when did it start and why the hell haven't you guys told me" says an angry Nathan

" Relax dude we ourselves are not sure about our feelings about her" says Kota while changing into his night dress.

" Oh please you both looked like you were about to eat her up and it's been a while that you both turned red in your face like a teenager"scoffs Nathan.

" Having said so, even I want to try to impress Mila since I had this different kind of feel when I saw her today like I was possessive of her and wanted to protect her form this big bad world" says Nathan.

All the boys stare at each other and smile at each other as thought acknowledging that they would share Mila with only themselves and nobody else had a right on her.

Vote and comment please 🥰