Drunk

"Owen and Corey take the girls home, we will clean up here and join you people" says Kota

Corey takes Lauren to Axel's room and Owen takes Mila to his room.
Mila wakes up after a while and sheds silent tears. Nathan comes and holds her letting her cry into his chest.

Once she gets a hold of herself she enquiries about Lauren. Nathan gives her some shirt and shorts and asks her to have a shower, change and come down to have something.

Mila finishes her shower puts on the clothes and goes down. As she gets down she see both the Blackbourne and Toma team watching every step of hers. She searches for Lauren.

" She is still asleep" says Axel.

" Mila love come have a seat" says Nathan

Marc makes coffee and passes it to all.
Mila is slowly sipping her coffee and mouths a thank you to Marc.

" So, Mila can you please tell us what happened back there at your apartment" asks Raven

" Well... Lau and myself had dinner and went to sleep in our rooms. After sometime I heard Lauren scream and I rushed to her room. That's when I was our land lord trying to misbehave with Lauren.

I punched him and he lunged towards me trying to hurt me that's when I lost it and beat him up and finally hit him with a vase. Lauren was trying to stop me from hitting him since she was scared that I did kill him and she panicked and called Carson" finished Mila

"What?? You bet him up like that? You really did a number on him" says am astonished Raven.

" That was dam sexy girl" says Sean.

" Why Carson? And not any of us from either of the teams" asks Owen sternly.

" The landlord had tried to sneak in many times before and I had told Carson about it when I was working there and he had taken care of it. The landlord didn't bother us for a long time until yesterday" says Mila

" WHAT?? This wasn't the first time he tried to sneak in is what you mean to say" shouts an angry Victor.

" Yes, this wasn't the first time he sneaked in" says a distraughted Mila

"Ms. Peterson you are our responsibility and we did appreciate if you had told us this earlier. Going on, if any time I repeat IF ANYTIME you are in trouble you will call one of us from Blackbourne team in case we aren't reachable then will you call the Toma team am I clear" says an angry Owen.

She is going to be one heck of a woman. She is really going to be handsfull for all of us thinks Owen.

" We have already shifted your things our house. There is another house above this house and you both girls will be shifted there from today" says Sean.

" Come on Mila let's check out your new house. By the way you can take an off today" says Kota while pulling her to their new house.

----------

Mila and Lauren are setting up at their new place. They both purposely  go stand in the balcony below them so that they can get a taste of Marcs marvelous coffee.

Having his coffee has become like a drug to them.

Mila and Lauren get ready to go to office. Lauren goes with Corey to the office and Mila comes down to go in her Ninja bike.

After many attempts to try and start the bike and met with failure she decides to hail a cab when Brandon comes to the garage and sees her state.

" What happened Mila?"

" My bike won't start so trying to book a cab"

" Let me have a look. Give me the keys" sys Brandon

After inspecting it and reparing it for around half an hour the bike is ready.

" Here the bike is ready. You can use it now" says Brandon. By the way what's Lauren's story she always seems on the edge.

" Am sorry Brandon it's not my story to tell. Give her sometime she will tell you guys" says Mila and thanks him.

" Be a good girl and drive safe Mila" says Brandon and kisses her cheeks.

Mila is about to start when Victor comes and asks her if he can also ride with her and she graciously obliges.

Sitting behind Mila and holding her waist, inhaling her scent and his body totally pressed onto her gives Victor a hard down there.

It takes all the will power in Victor to not take Mila then and there in the elevator they are riding in.

Mila is looking very sexy today with a black button up blouse and a skin hugging formal pants. Her hair neatly tied in a chignon.

As she enters her work place wishing Kota he also cannot take his eyes off her.

" Mila my cabin please" syas Kota.

" Mila I think there is some problem with the systems can you go you check in the serve room" says Victor.

" Sure sir" says Mila.

As Mila is checking the serves, a strong hand snakes through her waist and holds her against a strong chest. She knows it's Kota with the cologne smell. Victor comes infront and crashes his lips on her. Kota lifts her blouse and slide his hands inside to feel her bare skin and pulls her closer. She can feel his erection on her arse.

Kota pushes her to the wall and both Victor and Kota work in removing her shirt and pant. Kota and Vic latch on to each of her boobs. While one of Victor's hand is kneading her arse the other is squeezing her waist. Similarly one of Kotas hand palms her vagina and the other holding her back. Both of them are biting, sucking and pulling her boobs. Mila is in a frenzy and totally at their mercy and moaning loud.

They are leaving hickeys all over her breasts and neck on both sides. Suddenly, Victor removes his hand and Kota pulls her towards him and kisses he on her lips.

Meanwhile Victor has removed his shirt and lying on the table on his back. Kota lifts Mila and places her on Victor. Victor pulls the straddling Mila onto his face and Mila squeaks.

" Relax Kitten" says Kota.

Victor holds Mila tightly by her arse and starts to lick her vagina. Mila's breathing is rugged and she holds Kota for support so that she doesn't fall of.

" I... I thinkkk am going to cum" says Mila.

" No not yet love you can't until we tell you to" growls Kota.

Kota slides down his pant and asks Mila to suck his penis. Mila's eyes widens at the sight of the penis. She takes the penis in her soft hands which sends a shiver down Kotas body. She takes it in and starts sucking it. Kota holds her head and starts to slide his dick in a rhythm.

Both Victor and Kota are in sync in ravishing Mila and fucking her mouth thoroughly and also emptying her of her juices as well. Finally Kota and Mila hit there peak and release, one in her mouth and one from her Vagina.

Mila is looking like a beet. Kota helps her off Victor. She sees the hard on Victor and asks if he needs any help in releasing the hard.

Victor wastes no time in sliding his pant and swiftly putting his dick inside her mouth. As Mila swirls her tongue on the head of his penis a shiver runs down through Victor's body. Kota starts to pinch and pluck Victor's nipples. Victor is lost on the sensation of both Mila and Kota. He starts to fuck Mila's mouth and finally he finds his release. Kota pulls Mila between Him and Victor and stay like that for sometime while both the guys feel her soft warm skin against them.

" That was one hell of a make out and it was Fucking erotic" says Victor in his baritone voice.

" Yesss" says Mila.

All of them quickly dress up and before heading out both the boys kiss Mila leaving her gasping for breath.

" You are ours Mila we are here to love, protect and cherish you" say both Victor and Kota.

Phew!! that was hot!!
Vote and comment 🥰