Adventure

" What? You didn't see left or right and you just walked in and climbed a tree? For heaven's sake Mila that's stupidity" shouts Owen.

" I am going to kick all of you out if you shout at her again" screams Lauren.

"Ok love, do you have any strategy to pull them out. The thing is, by the time we access your location and arrive there it will take sometime. Do you think you can wait for us!!" asks Carson.

" I am afraid I can't wait because they may hurt or kill them. I will be going inside to free them please do not talk since I will not mute the phone" says Mila.

" MILA am serious come back to me with our men unharmed. You get even one scratch I will skin you alive. I LOVE YOU MILA stay safe" says a petrified Lauren.

" Mila listen please come back, it's dangerous please listen to us for once" pleads Kota.

There is pin drop silence. They can hear the rustling of leaves and the thud!!

Mila slowly goes towards the men and see that they are beaten and deep cuts at many places. She cups Marc's and Nathan's face and looks at them with tears in her eyes.

Both of them stir and look at Mila with wide eyes.

" You guys got to us!" says Nathan

" It's only me Nathan. The rest are trying to figure out where we are. I will free you up or atleast die trying to free you guys" says Mila in a shakey voice

" Mila love please go from here before anyone sees you. You are too precious to us please go from here" pleads Marc.

The guys back home are happy to hear their voices. They send out a another seach party as soon as they get the location of Mila.

" If we go we all go together else none of us go" states Mila .

She goes around to start untie them when one of the men come and see her.

He punches her on her face. Mila flies and falls on the floor and blood oozes from her lips.

" Shit man!! Lauren is going to kill me. You stupid fellow can't you tell you have come you half grown Arse" shouts Mila.

The men back home are amused and scared at the conversation. But Lauren is all laughing and says.

" Kick some arse Mils. Ok people I am going to cook dinner for all of us and some cupcakes for Mila when she gets back. Lily can you help me with dinner? " Says a cool Lauren.

" Lauren am sorry to be saying this but have you lost it. You are shaking like a leaf sometime back and now you are as fit as a fiddle. Aren't you scared for your friend" asks Sean.

" Doc I am not scared for Mila never was and never will she is one fucking strong woman I know. I am scared for the person who hurt Nathan and Marc. God show them some mercy" says Lau with a smile.

The men are stupified with her reaction and think that she must have lost it.

They start to hear punching sounds, men screaming sounds, crashing sounds.

Nathan and Marc have their jaws dropped to the ground seeing a flawless Mila taking down each and every guy like a pro. She comes around and frees them. Both the men hug her tigh.

" Can't breath" says Mila

" Sorry sorry ..... Oh my god Mila that was some crazy shit fighting" says Marc.

* Boom*

" You stupid bitch, you failed my plans. How the hell can you beat up these guys? I am going to kill you. I should have killed you when you told about me to the management and I lost my job" screams Chad.

" Well now lose your life you shit. Nobody I mean nobody messes with my Coffee and my cuddly bear" smirks Mila.

Within a flash Chad is on the floor out cold. Mila picks up the gun and is about to shoot him when Nathan stops her and picks her up. Mila wraps her legs around his waist and crashes her lips on his. He kisses her like with all his love and squeezes her into him.

Nathan releases her and places her down. Marc immediately pulls her into a big hug and places a chaste kiss on her head and holds her for sometime.

" Thank you so much Mila we owe you" says Marc.

" Yes Marc you owe a delicious cup of coffee everyday for the rest of you life" says Mila with a bright smile.

" Oh wait the team is in online to talk to you guys" says Mila and hands over the phone while putting it on speaker.

"Come home all of you right now. Ms. Peterson get you pretty arse here NOW!" shouts Owen.

Nathan picks up Mila and walks away from there.

" I can walk Nathan. You are hurt please put me down" says Mila.

" Never!!and don't fight me Mila" saying so he tightens his grip more against her.

The Henderson's team arrives shortly. All the three get inside the car. Nathan pulls Mila into his lap and buries his face into her neck and inhales her scent and feels calm.

Girl did you whip the shit storm in there! asks one of the Henderson's team member.

Mila smiles and nods.

" That's the most sexiest thing I have ever seen" he says and winks at her.

" Go away from here before I beat the shit out of you" says Nathan tightening his hold around Mila.

They all proceed towards home when Sean calls them up and asks them to meet him at the hospital.

Both Blackbourne and Toma team along with Anderson's team reach the hospital. Lau and Lily stay back to finish preparing the dinner.

Mila and the boys reach after sometime. As soon as the car reaches the hospital Owen pulls Mila into his  arms. He lifts her and walk inside the emergency ward and Mila can feel his anger rolling off in waves more like tidal waves.

Mila is shifted into the bed and Sean starts to check her.

" Pookie can I remove your dress to check on your cuts" asks Sean.

Mila blushes a scarlet red. Owen and Sean bite their inner cheeks to stiffen a smile.

"I...I... Do I have to remove my dress" asks Mila.

" Yes! You will have to else we can help you out of it" says Sean with a serious face.

Mila slowly removes her shirt and pulls her pant down. By then Kota and Vic also joins them.

The other doctors are cleaning up Marc and Nathan on the other side of the curtain. Axel, Raven, Corey and Brandon are watching over them.

Sean checks Mila's cuts and bruises and cleans them. Owen goes near her ears and almost touching his lips he speaks in a deep voice

" Get well soon love because once you are well my brothers and myself are going to fuck you so hard that you will not be able to walk properly for days" says Owen and bites her ears.

Mila shudders at the thought.

" Be a good girl and come back home soon" says Kota and kisses her lips slowly.

" Can't wait to have you in my arms kitten" says Vic and kisses her cheeks.

" Waiting to be buried balls deep inside you Pookie" says Sean with a smirk.

Mila melted like an ice cream with their words and her body  went through  a delicious shiver hearing those words.

Sean helps her into a hospital gown and asks her to lay down. Owen sleeps beside her and pulls her close towards him. Mila drifts to a deep slumber listening to his heartbeat.

Follow, Vote and comment 🥰