⁽ ¹⁶ ⁾ "𝖱𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖫𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗀"

Start from the beginning

"His serves are monsterous. If we want to win, we have to stop them." Hideaki told himself, his eyes darkening a little.

The referee blows the whistle as Oikawa did his usual powerful jump serve, the ball was heading straight towards Nishinoya.

"Nishinoya!" Daichi yelled out, however, Hideaki saw that if Nishinoya just let the ball go past him it would be an out and Karasuno would get a point.

Nishinoya moved his head as the ball flew past him and out the court. Karasuno gets a point. "Nice judgement call, Nishinoya!" Daichi praised.

"Yes, sir!" Nishinoya exclaimed. It was once again match point for them.

Hideaki was sweating, feeling the pressure. "We have to win. I want to stay on the court for as long as I can!" Hideaki thinks to himself.

The game goes on as Iwaizumi spiked down the ball and got tied with Karasuno again, making Hideaki growl to himself, as him and Tsukishima did try to block him.

"That evens the score. A point is a point either way." Iwaizumi told his team and Hideaki saw them staring in awe at him, even Oikawa was amazed with their mutual friend. Hideaki scoffed and turned away in annoyance.

"Hajime did always have the qualities of an ace. I feel like he could've been the ace during our time at Kitagawa. But with my hawk eye vision, I was the better choice." Hideaki thought. "Even though I'm Karasuno's ace, I still can't ease my team like he can easily do."

The game goes on as Karasuno got a point, but then Aoba Johsai gets a point, it was tense around both teams as they all got a point each time. It was difficult to make out who would win the set. Hideaki's arms kept hurting each time he had to dive down and save the ball and his palms were red from all the spiking he did.

"It'll be worth it when we win. This won't be my last game with Daichi, Suga, and Asahi! I refuse to let that happen!" Hideaki thought, glancing at the scoreboard to see where both teams were at.

Karasuno

31

Aoba Johsai

31

"A tie again... how irritating." Hideaki thinks to himself as he pants in tiredness, wanting this match to end already with Karasuno winning.

They were all getting exhausted as they all pant and sweat like crazy. Hideaki leaned onto Kageyama who supported him.

He sees that Oikawa was serving, making Hideaki gulp. "One play and he's gone!" Daichi encourages Nishinoya who nodded in agreement.

"Yes, sir!" He replied back. Hideaki narrowed his eyes. The mood around Oikawa seemed different. Relaxed? Focused? He couldn't tell what it was, and his guess was that it had to be something that Iwaizumi told him.

Hideaki saw him throw the ball up, as he spiked it down, Hideaki quickly moved and received, only to give Aoba Johsai a chance ball.

"Shit, I'm sorry!" Hideaki shouted out, running into position to help his teammates out.

"Be grateful that you even got that up in the air!" Asahi shouts back at him.

Hideaki suddenly saw Oikawa toss the ball, going to the left for Kunimi to spike it. He spiked it down and Kageyama somewhat saved it.

"Chance ball!" Kunimi exclaimed as he runs to get into position. Kageyama stared at him with wide eyes as he looked at Hideaki, both of them thinking the same thing.