Chapter 33 ~ i miss him

(Tayla's POV)
After standing up to Derek, Jared took me out of the warehouse and onto a path.
"what you did back there, thank you." he looked at me as i smiled back at him.
"its alright, if you couldnt already tell, im not afraid to do anything. im not afraid to stand up for what i believe in. and i do NOT, let anyone boss me around." i said not even more loudly then i should have, but i didnt care. Jared laughed as we continued walking on the trail.

"your friends will be looking for you, but because im such a nice soul, ive asked andrew to grab his phone and let you talk to the other one that is mated to you. just dont tell him you know about him and his species, or he'll want to kill us all." i nodded my head in agreement, and replied. "you know i wont let him kill anyone, hes never killed anyone in his life, id know that because we tell everything to each other" the old man chuckled to himself, "you only know the human side of him my dear." he patted my hand as i looked at the ground in defeat. what if he had killed someone, he would of told me, right? Oh wait yeah that's right he's a "werewolf" at least I think that's what they're called!!!

We kept on walking along this path for another 5 minutes. I continued to breathe in the comforting smell of the Australian rain forest smells and sounds.
"You seem to love the forest?" Jared said to me, I nodded my answer back to him. Once I could see the path about to come to an end, I saw 2 massive gates. About 12 feet tall. I stared up in amazement.
"This is where we live!" The old man said to me with a big grin on his face. I looked at the gates, then back at him, then back at the gates,
"Did you really think we'd stay in that old army base thing?" I shook my head.
"No, it's just that you guy haven't lived here long, so how the hell would you get a house like that?" I could see the massive white mansion in the distance.
Jared kept on walking as 2 massive wolves came out of no where! One was a light brown the other was a dark red. I stared at them in amazement. They were about 6 foot big omg!!! I nearly screamed!
Jared stopped us in our tracks and looked at me sternly.
"We have guards, they protect us. They will never hurt you, as long as your our alphas mate, they will never hurt you!"
I still couldn't believe him, but we kept on walking anyways. The 2 wolves stood at the gates, one nodded at me, I didn't really know what to do so I just smiled back at it. The other nudged his nose on the gate lock and it opened. We walked through the gates, it was amazing. But there was no fence surrounding the area, it was all big trees surrounding it.
" We have wolves everywhere guarding this place, we don't need a fence." It sent a shiver down my spine, to know that there are wolves watching me right at this second.
" You do not need to worry my dear girl, they are only here to protect you, and whoever is in this house" I looked back at him as he smiled down on me. We continued on walking on the path. But it now cut into two. In a massive circle around it went, and in the middle was a massive fountain. And flowers covering the green area in the middle. I signed, it was so beautiful. We made our way around as the paths connected into each other again. Then the mansion came into view. It was massive, but it was white. But I'd also looked like a dirty white. It has massive pillars right near the door, it had steps leading up the door, but the walls went at least 20 meters a long both sides!! I stared in astonishment as we kept on walking towards it.
"Do you like it, we found it abandoned and so we decided to redecorate it to make it look nice". I smiled at him,
" It looks amazing!!!!!". When we came to the stairs, i had to basically jump to catch up with Jared, he walked up the stairs ever so fast, and then, there was just me. And I just realised I was still in my dark blue jeans, but I had a different top on, it was a big baggy olive green t-shirt, oh and I also had my now dirty, white converse lower cut sneakers on. I confined to walk up the stairs, until I reached the doors. They were a lot bigger then I though, they were about 3 times the size of me! He pulled the door handle down and opened one of the doors. He let me go in first, what a gentleman.

My mouth basically dropped to the floor. There was a big flight of white stairs in this massive white room. Except yet again, the stairs were split in two. And both stair ways led to, I'm guessing a corridor of some sort, or maybe their rooms or something. Jared walked infront of me and stopped me in my tracks. He point to my left, "see that corridor down to our left, you must never go there, that is the alphas office and also our pack meeting room. It is private and no human will ever go in there, am I understood?" I looked at the dark corridor strangely, then back at him, and nodded.
"And now to our right, there is a massive ball room, with our dinner table." And in fact, just as he said that, I saw the massive room. It was like 2 times the size of the entrance. Wow. There was a long table on the far end of the room, with about 20 chairs.
"Come now child, I must show you your room." Ooooo I have my own room. I jumped excitedly, Jared just laughed at me. We made our way the stairs, by the time we reached the top, I was out of breath and puffing. Jesus this old man must be as fit as a 5 year old!! I was right about the corridors up there tho, they both went right and left. Very long ones to be exact. Dark red rugs with pretty flower designs on them covered most of timber wood flooring. He took down the left corridor. "This is the alphas chambers, his room has the biggest door at the end, yours is right next to his, and then his beta's room. The right corridor has more rooms, they're smaller, but it fits us all!" He smiled a small smile as we came to a normal sized door, thank god.
"I will let you look at your room by yourself, the alpha will be home soon, there is a set of new clothes for you, as I guess you'll be here for a while." I looked at him sadly, missing my home, family, friends and Scott so much.
"Can I use a mobile phone later? I need to speak to scott!!" he smiled at me sadly, and nodded his head.

He opened the door for me, again, and I walked in. He closed the door behind me as I looked at my room. It was massive. it was a dark colour red, and It had a big king bed on its side. To my left was a big brown desk, to my right was a massive closet. I walked more forward, right near the edge of the king bed and i saw 2 double doors to my left, and just one door on the right. i looked up to see a massive window, it came from the ceilling, right down to the floor, basically it covered the whole wall! this room was amazing, i fell inlove with it straight away. 

there were no spare clothes on the bed and i couldnt see any drawers or closets anywhere. i sighed and walked backwards onto the big king bed, then i snuggled around and tried to get comfy. then it hit me, if this so called alpha really did love me, shouldnt he be here right now? then a sudden pang came into my stomach, i instantly felt a shock wave of hurt and emptyness in my body. i soon realised who i really wanted to be here. Scott.