Chapter 17 ~ Another school morning

(Tayla's pov)

i woke up to the sun rays playing through my curtains. i groaned and stretched in my bed, accidentally pushing silver nearly off the bed. i heard him growl, i just laughed since he hates it when i move him when hes tired. hes like a girl on their period when he's sleepy. i laughed at my thoughts and he gave me a funny look. i gave him a funny look back and wriggled outta bed. i really couldn't be bothered impressing anyone at school anymore. it was about 28 degrees outside, so i decided on some pale blue ripped denim shorts, and a plain white t-shirt that Mel gave me ages ago, and one of mums old gold circe necklaces. (photo is on the side/front) i couldnt be bothered with doing my hair so i just brushed it and left it out. i walked into the bathroom, washed my face, brushed my teeth, applied the tinted moisturizer and mascara and walked back into my bedroom. i found my white converse sneakers and put them on. grabbed my phone that had finished charging, found my light grey long bag, put my homework and pencil case in it and drink bottle and walked out of the room. i looked at my messy room, i laughed to myself and shook my head, teenagers. i walked down the stairs to see a cheerful Jeremy eating pancakes. i smiled at him as i set my bag down near the front door. "goodmorning my beautiful favourite number 1 sister in the world, how would you like to have a pair of pancakes and an ice coffee with 3 sugars and whipped cream that i have prepared for you?" and indeed that exact meal was set infront of me as i sat down at the table. i giggled to myself as i started eating, through mouthfuls of pancakes i said back to him, ' thanks so much Jere, but why are you suddenly making my absolute favourite breakfast in the world? its not my birthday?" he gave me a smile and said, "i just wanna make up for all the sh*t ive done to you" he frowned and sat next to me, i hugged him, completely forgetting i had cream all around my mouth when i gave him a kiss on the cheek, he laughed and pushed me off. "ok thats enough lovey sh*t ok, im trying to make up for it all." i gave him a sorry smile and finished off devouring this delish breakfast my oh-so amazing little brother made for me. i said thank you and finised my coffee off real fast. he put my plate away and i noticed mum and dad werent here. as i helped him put the dishes in the dishwasher i asked, "hey wheres mum and dad?" Jeremy closed up the dishwasher and said, "they had to leave for an important work meeting, i dont know what for, so yeah thats why i decided to make you breakfast" he grinned at me as i grabbed my sandwich bag with my name written on it that mum made. its a family thing. Jeremy put all his books in his backpack and put his shoes on, while i put some lip balm on my lips he said, "so how are you getting to school?" i shrugged, "i think i might go with Scott again, why?" i looked at him confusingly. he dropped his head down as he made sure the kitchen was clean, it was so weird seeing a 15 year old boy be so clean.... he looked back at me as he grabbed a drink bottle off the kitchen table. "well i was just wondering if i could get a ride too?" i smiled at him, and picked up my bag. "of corse you can little bro!" i skipped through the hallway and mumbled happy little pill, that songs been stuck in my head all morning. Jeremy soon followed after me as i checked my watch, he actually looked decent today. he had a white tshirt on, black skinny jeans and black vans. i still do not understand how he can wear that since its gonna be boiling! i grabbed my sunnies and house keys from the shelf next to the front door and Jeremy opened the door for me. i hadnt looked to see if Scott was waiting at his car or not, so i just locked the house and turned around, and sure enough he was there, but so was some other girl. A pang of hurt and self consciousness came rushing through me. i tried to gulp it down as i walked behind Jeremy, didnt really work. Jeremy cuped hands with Scott as they said theyre hello's, Scott gave me a warm hello and a good morning. he smiled at me and said, " this is and old family friend of mine, Katie. Katie Tayla, Tayla Katie." i smiled at her, she gave me an evil one back. at the way she looked she definatly was bad news. she had blonde hair, it looked as tho she had caked her makeup on, she wore a pink dress with flowers on it, except it was very short, and she wore some nice white sandals and she had sunglasses on. she gave me a weird, evilish smile at me while sucking on her red lollypop. Jeremy shook hands with her and said, "names Jeremy, but call me Jere" she gave him a smile and said, "come on scottie, you gotta show me around you petty school." he rolled his eyes and looked at me. he gave me that warm sorry smile as Katie opened the front door seat and sat down. i gave her a fake offenced look as she stole my seat. Scott just laughed and gave me a hug as he opened the backseat door for me and Jere. when we were all seated he drove off to school. i noticed every once in a while Scott would look into the top mirror as he was driving to look at me. when i caught him i smiled at him back, i just heard an "urgh" under her breath. i smiled at myself knowing that his so called "relative" is so into him. Well i can not wait till Mel sees her! 

Hey guys! i just needed more chapters to fill in the story. but um Tayla's house, its set to look the exact same as the house that Eleana has in "the vampire diaries" and Scotts looks the same since the houses are right next to each other.  but anyways its now gets serious since Derek and Scott are in the same homeroom, same with the jealous b*tch Katie. things are about to get heated up! thank you all for reading, i'll keep updating as much as i can!! 
Beth xxx