Chapter 25 ~ casual morning

(Tayla's pov)
I woke up feeling and looking like a mess, last nights thing with Scott left me gobsmacked and my mind was racing with thoughts. I slowly wriggled out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face and put my hair up in a messy bun. I was so tired I couldn't even function properly. I couldn't even be bothered putting makeup on. When I was satisfied with what I looked like, I walked out of the bathroom into my messy room. I had my homework books all over my bed, random papers all over my floor, and clothes everywhere. The typical teenage room! I laughed at my thoughts as I grabbed my playsuit of the floor. I took my nightie off and chucked it on my bed, walking around my room in just a bra and undies was one of the highlights of my morning. I put my playsuit on my desk chair and picked up all my homework books and chucked them on my desk. I turned my pink stereo on and played the new one direction album, I turned it up extra loud to annoy Scott. I laughed at my own thoughts as I danced around my room. "Everybody wanna steal my giiiiirrrrlllll!" I sung loudly. I kept on singing as I went over to the window right next to my dresser and pulled the curtain back. The flashback of Scott in my room flashed through my mind. I smiled at my thoughts as I continued singing and dancing around the room. I went over to the 2 front windows and opened the curtains fast. If I wasn't so focused on singing, I would of noticed the man that was standing in the forest, looking directly at me. He had no top on, some black denim shorts and I couldn't tell what shoes he was wearing.My heart skipped a beat when he nodded his head at me and his eyes turned red. "You are making it very hard to control myself my Luna." I heard a man voice in my head say. I didn't even realize that this was totally un normal and by the time I realized what had just happened the man turned around and ran away back into the forest. I shook my head and blinked my eyes and went back into reality, I had only looked at that mans face once, and I recognized it more faster then knowing what Scott would be wearing today. It was Mr hale, and I started heavily breathing. I had just seen my teacher look at me like that.

All different thoughts where in my mind, but suddenly the realization of me only being in a bra and undies with the curtains wide open hit me. I quickly shut them and shivered out of my thoughts. I quickly walked back to my desk and put my play suit on. I shook my bun out and quickly put some books in my bag. This week had gone in a blur, thank god it was Friday, like no joke, I've been waiting for my 2 in the afternoon sleep in. An old flashback of Scott waking me up at 1 in the morning when I was 14 came into memory. So yeah I was 14, and I had had a long night of watching movies and stuffing my face with popcorn, and Scott has given me no warning of him coming over, so at exactly 12:30 that afternoon, he came in my room and woke me up. All I remember was being the lady version of the hulk, and ever since that day, Scott or anyone at that matter, have woken me up before 12:30 every weekend, except Mel. I silently laughed at my thoughts as I layed back down on my bed.

"Taylor honey, breakfast is ready!!!!!!" I heard my dad yell from the kitchen. Oh god please don't say dad has cooked again. My dad is probably one of the worst cooks ever. I groaned and I put my books in my bag, grabbed my phone from the charger, shoved my drink bottle in my bag, turned my radio off and walked out of my room, with silver following behind me. As I was about to start making my way down the stairs Jeremy came out of his room.
"Oh thank god I can hear my own thoughts again, but I still hated waking up to the disgusting voices of one direction." I did my evil laugh as I waited for him to walk near me. I turned around and punched in the stomach and put him in a head lock, and squeezed his neck tight.
"You wanna say that again Jere?!" I squeezed his neck tighter as he choked.
My dad came out of the kitchen and laughed, "OK tay let him go." I gave him a stern look and he put his hands up in defeat. I looked back down at Jeremy who's face was going red. He nodded and I let him go, but I pushed him in the ground. I laughed at him as he said, "OK OK I'll shut up, but seriously, I hate how your friends with Scott, that shit ain't nice." I just gave him an evil smile as I walked down the stairs, "pleasure being your sister Jere" I smiled at my mum as I made my way into the kitchen. I sat down at my usual spot at the table, put my bag on the end of the chair and Jeremy walked in. "At least she knows self defence." My dad said as he passed me a plate of toast and Vegemite. My favourite, typical Aussie breakfast. Jere sat down and stole a piece of toast, I tried to hit him with my hand but he flinched quickly. "Can you please be nice to me or I'll stuff this toast in your face." I glared at him, smiling at the same time.
" I can get Scott onto you." He gave a scared look at me as I burst out laughing. Mum and dad both sat down with their coffees. All us 4, together, for the first time in forever we were all together, as a family. I smiled at them all, and looked down at my toast and started eating. I can't wait for this, my own family. I looked up at my parents, they smiled at each other. So much love for each other, I smiled at them, I want that love. I want that love with someone. I want my own family. Good kids, good family, we're all normal. My mum tapped my shoulder, " Scott's waiting for you, yous 2 better get going." I stuffed the rest of the toast in my mouth and picked up my plate and walked over to the sink and put it in, grabbed my paper lunch bag, and Jeremy's lunch bag. Walked back over to the table, stuffed Jeremy's lunch bag in his face, and grabbed my bag from the end of my chair and walked to the front door. I found my white short converse sneakers at the front door. I shoved my feet in them, grabbed my keys and sunnies, and opened the door. The fresh smell of summer filled my lungs, I smiled at Scott when he looked up from his phone and looked right up at me. I left the door open for Jere as i made my way to Scott. he watched me walk to him with the biggest, cheekiest smile on his face. i got shivers down my spine when he looked right into my eyes. when i finally reached him, i gave him a tight hug. i caught his scent and breathed in as i instantly felt comfortable and safe. when our hug finally ended i looked around, and gave him a confused look.
"wheres blonde b*tch today?" i asked him as i stood next to him and listened to him laugh. 
"hahaha shes getting a ride with dad, shes annoyed me enough today" he said as he looked down and quietly laughed to himself. i gave him a confused look, 
"what has she done?" i asked as he quickly looked at me, " uhhh she ran into my bathroom as i was in the shower, then she wouldn't leave because she wanted to see me like that." he gave me a stern look as i shifted uncomfortably. he noticed my discomfort and laughed to himself, "don't worry, Cynthia did her part. but you don't  need to feel uncomfortable, id rather you see me like that then anyone else." when he said that shivers ran up my spine, he was now in front of me, brushing the hair away from my eyes. even just his simple touch could make me loose control. at this moment i knew i liked him, i knew that it was more then a like. at this moment all i wanted to do was be with him, to call him  mine. i was soon distracted from my thoughts when Jeremy walked through the door with 2 drink bottles. 
"you left yours on the table dumb ass." Jeremy laughed as he made his way over to us, Scott moved from his spot in front of me and walked to open the car door for me as Jeremy passed me the drink bottle and got into the back seat. i sat in the front and buckled up my seat belt. when Scott sat in the drivers seat, he looked at me and did a sad smile. i knew something was up, i just didn't know what was wrong with him. I'm his best friend, he'd tell me whats wrong wouldn't he?