Chapter 20 ~ hurt

(Scott's pov)
She likes him, I heard and felt every single thing she felt towards him. I was so angry I couldn't even explain it. It took everything in me not to rip someone's head off. Katie followed me out, she was really getting on my nerves. "Scott wait up, what's wrong?" Katie asked as she followed me out of the caf. " can you piss off already, I need some time by myself." I said back at her with a mean voice. Jeremy was coming the opposite way towards me. "Everything alright mate?" Jeremy asked as he stopped me in my tracks, I just said back at him. " yeah, I just need to cool off. Look after Katie please." Jeremy nodded and went over to Katie as I ran to the oval. I could already feel the wolf side of me ready to come out. I ran as fast as I could past the oval. Straight into the forest. When I thought I was far enough I shifted. feeling the release of humanity and made me more wilder. in no longer then 5 seconds i was completely shifted. black fur, 4 legs, growling and panting as im running out all the anger. i ran through all the trees, down the hill.
I knew my dad would be pissed since I'm in my wolf form near school grounds. Once I realised that I'd let my wolf side win I stopped running. I looked infront of me, beside me, and behind me. Turning around I growled loudly. I needed to kill something, well that is what my wolf side wanted me to do. I shook the thoughts out of my head and ran back up the hill. I shifted back into my human self before I got to the oval, but I was still hidden from any eyes. Once I was fully shifted and felt fully human again, I jumped the fence and made my way through the oval. When I got to the school yard the bell has just gone. I'm a sigh of relief I ran to my locker. When I got there I opened my locker and rested my head on the door. Smelling her presence I quickly shot my head up. And of corse there was Tayla, laughing with Mel. I smiled at her happiness, but my smile instantly faded when Derek's figure was walking with them. I grabbed my books, slammed my locker shut and straight away the annoying b*tch of a relative of mine came out of no where. "Hey, you alight? Your dad called to say that he's worried about you." I nodded my head as I continued to walk towards them. My dad has spies everywhere, watching me, watching Tayla. She really has no idea how important she is to my pack and myself. Because since she's my mate, i can be a more powerful alpha with her by my side, but as you can tell it's not really going to plan. Because unlike my pack, I'm not going to force her into anything, I don't want her doing anything she doesn't wanna do. If she doesn't want to be around me once she sees who I really am I just have to accept it. But unlike any other, I'm a wolf we never really accept anything, but unlike my dad's old self I actually do care if she wants to be my mate or not. But simply If she doesn't want to be my mate, ill either kill myself or leave my pack and run away somewhere, because I'd much rather die then live a life without her.