Chapter 19 ~ dont even know

The rest of that science class consisted of me and Scott pissing ourselves laughing at the fact that my mentos mixed with coke experiment ended up all over the teacher and classroom. We made our way to the English room so I could meet up with Mel. As me and Scott where laughing at some weird nerdy kid that helped me clean up in the science room, mr hale walked past us. He watched me the entire time, but Scott like glared into his soul the entire time, I could really feel the tension between us 3, but Once I saw Mel's blonde hair i instantly smiled. I walked up to her, she gave me a hug and we walked off. We both completely ignored Scott and Katie and walked fast to our lockers. Once we got to our lockers we put our books away, fixed up our makeup, and decided that we will not let this bitch of a relative of Scott's affect us.

We closed our lockers and made our way to the caf (cafeteria), I bought an egg sandwich and a chocolate muffin. Mel bought some salad stuff and 2 m&m cookies. We sat down at our usual table at the very back of the caf. We ate and laughed and made jokes and gossiped, the usual girl stuff. Before I could even think where Scott was, I heard boys wolf whistling. I rolled my eyes as the blonde girl sat down on the table next to us, Katie looked at me and gave me an evil smile. I looked back up to Mel who was just on her phone. But I also noticed that Scott was waving his friends goodbye and walking over our way. My heart starting beating fast as he got closer, then my hands started shaking and I don't even know what had gotten into me. I looked down at the table to concentrate on the little specks of white marble and some glittery shit to not look at him. "Hey Tay, you alright?" I heard Scott say as he sat down. I nodded my head and gave Mel a look saying that we should go. She gave me a confused look as I got up and walked away fast. I felt Scott's eyes on me the whole time I walked away. I looked behind me to see if Mel was coming, she was quickly following after me. As soon as I looked where I was going I collided into someone. I quickly looked up and fixed my hair as I said "shit sorry I didn't see you there!" I looked up to see beautiful green eyes looking into me. mr hale. I coughed under my breath as he spoke. "A beautiful girl such as you shouldn't need to swear." I looked at the school doors next to him and back at him. He half smiled as I tried to control myself. Mel came up behind me, "ok missy moo, stop flirting with our hot teacher and let's go." I punched her in the ribs, I gave mr hale a sorry smile and a goodbye. I looked behind me to see Scott glaring at mr hale near me, then he looked me. There was so much hurt in his eyes and anger. I saw him get up quickly with a little Katie following him, Scott went out the door to the yard within seconds. I felt a pang of hurt, I didn't know what to, it's not like Scott would even care, he doesn't like me.

Love never diesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara