Chapter 13 ~ the bonfire

(This photo is the dress that Taylor wears to the bonfire!)

(Taylor's pov)

The week went in a flash, before I knew it, it was Saturday and Mel was over and we were getting ready. I had my red dress on, with a dressing gown over so I wouldn't get it dirty. as we were putting our makeup on, I had 5 seconds of summer albums on replay. We danced around the room as we waited for our curly hair to dry. Silver watched us with disgust, he always hated it when we dressed up and danced, because we'd normally dress him up in a little bow and put pink hair chalk on him and paint his nails, he hates it, but he lets us do it anyway! As we did our makeup and sung at the top of our lungs I heard a howl. I turned the music down to listen more, Mel just looked at me strange. Few seconds later there was more howls. "Hey Mel do you reckon there could be wolves in Australia?" Mel just laughed and looked at me through the mirror as she put her eye liner on. "No tay, there's no such thing as wolves in Australia. They might be dingos or something." I shrugged my shoulders and turned the music up louder. Once we finished with our makeup and hair, we put our dresses on. I put the red one on in the bathroom, when I came out Mel smiled in aw, and silver just looked like he witnessed me killing someone. I turned around and smiled at Mel. "Wow, you look amazing Taylor. Here, you can wear my black heels since I'm wearing my white ones!" She passed me her favourite heels, and I put them on. I nearly fell over twice trying to get to my phone which was on the window sill next to me desk. Me mixed with heels is like a yellow dress mixed with red heels, it just doesn't work. I turned to face Mel and what she looked like. She looked beautiful, with her strapless light pink dress that had darker pink roses on it, she looked like a model. we both smiled at each other and walked out of the room, jeremy was walking out at the same time. he looked at me with aw, he had a soffen in his eyes, but then something happened and he quickly walked downstairs and out the door before i could blink. i shrugged my shoulders as we continued to walk down the stairs. my mum and dad looked at me with bright smiles on their faces. they looked like 5 year olds in a candy shop. "oh darling, you look beautiful" my mum said as she took a photo without me noticing. i covered my eyes as did mel. "mum its not my first party, you dont have to be all lovey dovey!!" my mum came over to me and gave me a hug, i hugged her back and as she pulled  away she said, "i know its not your first party, but the amount of times that teenage girls get hurt these days is horrible, i just dont want you girls to get hurt." i smiled at her worried expresion, "mum trust me, we'll be fine, scotts gonna look after us" mel elbowed me in the stomach, "shut up, and everyone knows not to mess with him, so if anyone is gonna hurt us, theyll have to go through him." my parents both smiled and hugged us both. me and mel both put our phones in our purses, i said goodbye to my mum and openened the door to a very handsom scott at the front door. by the way he looks, i could tell it was gonna be a really good night.