The bonfire ~ part 2

(Scott's POV)
i had on my footy teams jacket, jeans and my black vans, a good enough outfit to wear to a bonfire i thought. I walked casually out of the house and nearly fan into Jeremy, he was walking in a way that made him look angry. "You alright mate?" I asked as he walked, he just gave me a glare and I put my hands up in defeat. I walked past her mailbox and down her footpath leading to her house. "Take care of my daughter tonight Scott" I heard a faint voice say, I looked up to her window where Baron was watching me, I nodded my head at him as I reached the front door, before I could knock a beautiful red dresses Taylor walked out. When she saw me she smiled, I smiled back. Lost in the moment I didn't even realise her friend was there, she waved her hand infront of my face, "come on you two, let's go party!!!" Mel walked through us and Taylor just shrugged her shoulders. I smiled at the ground and followed them to my car. As I opened the back door for them, I smelt him. I walked to my door and I saw him. He was glaring into me with his red wolf eyes. I turned mine the blue colour and snarled at him quickly and quietly, he growled and turned around back into the forest. I sat in the drivers seat, yay driving, it's the only other thing that I feel comfortable doing then being in a wolf form. I turned the music up, "steal my girl" by one direction came on, I groaned and smiled to myself as Taylor and Mel started singing, they were horrible at singing, that's only because Mel sucks at it, but Taylor. Taylor was a very very good singer, she just never believed me. We drove for about 10 more minutes, when we got to the beach there were girls with short dresses everywhere. I felt the uncomfortableness from Taylor, if only I could tell her how beautiful she really is. I parked and the girls got out and I followed them. They sat down at a log, I told them I'd get them drinks because knowing them they were gonna have a phew. As I walked over to the table I saw Jeremy with a bong, I looked over my shoulder to see if Taylor was watching, she was too busy laughing with Mel. i walked over to him and took it from his hands, "Hey!! give it back!!" Jeremy gave me a massive glare as i threw it to a tree next to us and watched as it smashed into a million pieces. "that was mine! you cant just do that!" i looked back at him sternly. "and i cant just watch you throw your life away!!" he shook his head up and walked away, i shrugged and made my way to the drinks table. As i grabbed a beer for me and 2 bottles of watermelon cruisers for the girls, Miranda, one of the girls that hung out with my boys, came up to me. "Oooo one for me?" she gave me a girly, flirty type look and took the bottle i had assigned for Tay, " no, get your own" she gave me a shocked look as i walked away from her back to Tay and Mel. i saw Tay looking and gave her a sorry smile and when i reached them gave them the bottles. "YAY good on ya lover boy, you know how to make a girl happy!" mel said as she opened hers with her thumb, Tay just looked at her astonished. i laughed and sat down next to Tay. next minute the boys came. their hands were filled with firewood. the beach was filled with about 50 or more people. 5 seconds later a dj had set up and turned the speakers on, they started playing music and the boys threw matches with the massive circle of firewood. when they lit the fire everyone screamed and yelled and "woohooed". i chuckled and looked down and took another sip of beer, i could feel Taylors eyes burning into me. i looked back at her and she smiled and looked down. "ok everyone, lets get the party started!! but we cant start a party without our CAAAPPTTTAAAAIIINNN" said Maxie into the microphone as all the boys cheered for me to stand up. i stood up, bowed and sat back down. "awh no brother, come party with us, i know all the ladies wanna see your booty move!!" said Joe as he came over to me and pulled me up and took me away from her. the instant missing her feeling came, as Joe took me to the group of boys i looked behind my shoulder, i saw Tay watch me leave, with a sad face. "aaaayyyy" the boys said to me as i came and sat next to them. "ready for a new season?" Kayleb asked me as i took another sip of beer, i nodded my head as Joe patted me on the back. "we're gonna win another year this year with you as captain, for the 2nd time!" i chuckled and shook my head at the ground. i heard a wolf howl, it wasnt one of my own, and then i smelt him. i quietly growled at the ground. " i have to go, ill be back." i dropped my beer and ran to the trees. i could see Tay watching me run off, i just shrugged off the looks i got and ran. when i thought i was far away from everyone i spoke, " i know your here, show yourself!!" i heard rustling, i turned my eyes light blue just so the wolf/wolves who where here knew that i was here. i was suprised to find a drunk Jeremy come out of the bushes, i caught him right before he fell. "what the hell are you doing here Jere?" he laughed at me, i chuckled back at him, as soon as i smelt the wolf just metres away i gently put Jeremy down. "oh so now you take care of the girl and her sibling?" even just hearing his voice makes me want to punch him in the head. Derek jumped down from the tree he was sitting in and stood 2 meters away from me. i tensed up and stood infront of a confused Jeremy and guarded him. "hahah you weakling, you dont want to fight me infront of your lovers little brother." i snarled at the man that was now really pushing my buttons. "haha you wanna bet." i turned my eyes blue and not even remembering that Jeremy was right behind me, i shifted. i stood my ground infront of Jeremy, protecting him. i growled at Derek who just smirked and ran off back into the woods. i looked behind me to see a very scared Jeremy. he was wide eyed and he held himself against the tree, breathing very fast, so fast that i thought he might pass out any seconds. i quickly shifted back into a human, put the jeans that very luckily didnt rip. i looked back at Jeremy, "you dont need to be afraid Jere. i wont hurt you, but you must understand that you can not, on any terms tell anyone what you just saw!" Jeremy nodded and as i handed out my hand to help him up he said, "its ok, i knew something was up with you, not many people seem to acknowledge my existence these days, but you, so its ok, im not going to tell anyone, but omigod what the hell are you?!!" i chuckled at him as i put my shoes on and my clothes that didnt rip at all, strange. "ill explain on the way back to the bonfire."