Chapter 6 ~ The other wolf

(Dereks pov)
I knew she was his, I could see it in his eyes when he looked at me. I didn't think that 2 wolves could be bounded to the same female. Which could lead to both us killing each other over her. I knew my mate was here as soon as I parked in the school car park. I could sense her sadness. My wolf was pulling me towards her, I didn't know what she looked like, but whatever she looked like, my wolf seemed to like it. Walking down the hall to my new Homeroom, I could smell her, that beautiful lady gaga perfume that Delilah had. As I walked into the classroom I saw her. With her beautiful long brown hair, her blue eyes really stood out to me, it wasn't until she looked at me back, that i knew I loved her. After I did the roll, I explained the story I had gone over in my head about 100 times. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Nor did she. My wolf wanted me to run to her, grab her and bit her and make her mine. It took everything in me to stop him. As soon as the bell went I smelt another wolf. Being the alpha I am, I can smell a wolf a mile away. She got up and walked to the door. That's when he came in. I looked at him sternly figuring out what type of wolf he is. He looked at her, i knew by the way she looked at him that she had some type of feelings for him. He looked at me and said, "sorry I was late, I had to take care of something." I could tell by his scent that he had been angry, he must of either gotten into a fight or just been angry. And I could tell that his wolf had taken over him and so he had run out into the forest and kill something. By his scent I could tell it was a rabbit, not the best meal for my opinion, but I guess it must of been in his way. He must be a big one, not bigger then me of corse, but a big one because he wasn't a normal size for a 16 year old. I looked at her then at him. Then I knew he knew that I was also bounded to her. He gave me a glare that she didn't see and put his arm around her and pulled her away from me. It took every ounce in my body to not rip his arm apart and kill him for touching her. I growled to keep my wolf calm. By the end of the day, I had to get out of here. My wolf was burning inside of me waiting to get out and run. That's the problem by being a wolf, that side of you just wants to get out, and sometimes you can't control it, normally your mate/bounder would help by calming you down, but since mine was also shared by another, it will be a challenge. I drove out of the car park and down the long road to the warehouse. Halfway through my wolf was just getting out of control. My anger for him touching her took over and I pulled over to the side of the road. I made it outside just in time before I shifted. I ran into the rainforest that surrounded the town. And I ran, as fast as I could, I didn't want to kill someone so I just ran. Soon I was followed by my 2 best mates, Byron and Max. They ran as fast as I could, not faster then me of corse but fast enough. They were speaking to me as I ran, asking me what had happened, what was wrong, but they knew that by the way I was running and my face, they could tell that I didn't wanna talk. When we reached the warehouse I howled, as loud as I could telling my pack I was back, and needed them to be ready for my anger fit they were about to see. I'm a big wolf, an alpha of corse. But bigger then the average wolf, like Scott, I was about 3 times bigger then he is. I'm brown, a dark brown, my eyes are yellow and I'm very impatient. My pack have travelled the world with me, side by side. I have 13 in my pack, all old alphas. either been kicked out of their pack, or failed fighting another alpha for their rightful place. In my pack, there's 14 of us, including me. There's Max and Byron, the twins Aiden and Matthew, the oldest in our pack Jared, Marcus, Luke, Jack, James, Jonah, Karl, John, Bailey and Joel. All of us are brothers, and as you could tell we have no females, we decided it was just going to be us. And we are in even numbers, so we go in pairs when we hunt, or when we hunt all together we go in twos and gang up. I ran into the warehouse, my boys circling around me. Aidan, Andrew, max and Byron were all in their wolf forms like me, while the rest where human. I growled as I shifted into the human me. Luke threw me a pair of boxers and shorts, we are naked as soon as we shift into out human selves. Which is another good thing with us all being guys, we don't care if we see each others business. They all gave me a confused look as all the anger washed threw me, and sadness came. "What's wrong Derek?" Max asked me as he put his hand on my shoulder. "I found her, I found my mate, but there's a problem," I puffed out the breath that I hadn't realised I'd kept in. "What mate? You mean you found your girl!" James said to me. I looked down at the ground so they wouldn't see my sadness, "yes, I did, and she's beautiful, basically perfect." I smiled at the thought of her. "Yeah well then what's the problem?" Marcus asked and gave me a confused look. "Another is bounded to her." The oldest in our pack, Jared, said to me. I nodded and growled thinking of him with her. "And he's the his alphas son." Jared shaked his head and gave me a sorry look. "I'm so sorry dere, I don't know what to do with this situation. They're pack have stayed here longer, and by the looks of it, I can tell this other wolf that's bounded to this girl, that they've been friends for a long time. You'll either have to kill each other over a fight for her, or one of you will have to leave." I nodded at him and looked at max and Byron. "She's going to the ice cream shop near your mums restaurant, let's go see this little wolf." They nodded at me as they walked out to the doors. I looked at Jared as he was shaking our head, "dere, you have to be careful, I have a feeling that this mate of yours has no idea about us, or him, I know your wolf longs for her, but you must be careful, I don't want you hurting yourself." I smiled at him and jogged up to Max and Byron, I nodded at them and shifted into my wolf self, as the two of them jogged to the black jeep we have, and threw in a bag of clothes and got in and started the car. And with that I ran, into the forest, with the jeep soon following on the road next to me.